Diamond Passengers Drink Card?

Diamond Passengers were offered 4 drinks each day instead of the Diamond Lounge being open.  Is this still what is happening? We sail in July on the Radiance. If I could delete this post, I would as I just saw the answer to  my question in another post.

Edited by Carol28

3 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

Diamond Passengers were offered 6 drinks each day instead of the Diamond Lounge being open.  Is this still what is happening? We sail in July on the Radiance.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2841927-diamond-drinks/

I don’t ever remember it being 6, but are you talking about 2 people (3 each)?

Edited by crzndeb

Diamond passengers will have 4 drink vouchers loaded each day on their SeaPass card for use in any bar (with apparently the Bionic Bar and Starbuck as exceptions) anytime during the day.  The vouchers will also be used in the Diamond Club during the cocktail hours of 5:00 - 8:30 PM. The DC's are open on each ship.  They will expire daily at midnight, but any remaining vouchers can be used prior to that to take unopened canned beverages back to your stateroom at the end of the night.  (In our case, beer and Truly's).

Diamond+ receives 5 vouchers, and Pinnacle receives 6.  Not familiar with them ever offering 6 - but perhaps you are referring to the original offering of 3 per person and are doubling that for you and your traveling companion?

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

If I could delete this post, I would as I just saw the answer to  my question in another post.

You can ask the mods (via the three dots in the upper right) to do that.