On the Encore……but it wasn’t easy!

shark b8

10 hours ago, lincslady said:

It would a good idea for them not to have a holiday in Spain then, dinner usually starts about 9 or 10.

Very much so.  We have another home in Spain, and have just returned after a road trip driving through the country, staying in wonderful towns on the way down.  A lot of the restaurants don't even open until 8.30pm and this isn't even high season!    Where we are, I know of eating places that are still serving at midnight, it's the Spanish way.  🙂

aloha everybody!  (Captain Shark Bait here, original poster of this thread).  Finally back home tonight, safe and sound, with many wonderful memories and some...well, not so much.  Looking forward to starting another thread in early July - I won't give the game away but, it's possible the cruise destination might rhyme with "flamaska".  😎🛳️🐻

• Like 3

15 hours ago, shark b8 said:

aloha everybody!  (Captain Shark Bait here, original poster of this thread).  Finally back home tonight, safe and sound, with many wonderful memories and some...well, not so much.  Looking forward to starting another thread in early July - I won't give the game away but, it's possible the cruise destination might rhyme with "flamaska".  😎🛳️🐻

Will you please give us a critique of this cruise you just finished?  

• 3 weeks later...