How do I find people we met?

sakigemcam

Hello Cruisers - 

As we continue to recover (emotionally) from my husband's covid and quarantine and crazy return journey after our Silhouette 3/18-28 trip, I'm looking for a way to contact people we met in the MDR who we couldn't say goodbye to due to the quarantine. We also want to inquire about their health. 

They were seated next to us in the MDR. We really enjoyed their company. I don't have the energy (we are back at work) to embark on a wild goose chase. Any brilliant suggestions?

Fortunately we were able to contact another couple we enjoyed = had their cell# as we were matchmaking millennials onboard a catamaran! (Yes, you know who you are lol!!) 

Thank you as always!

2 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Did you get their surname?  Maybe you could google it if you did.

I wonder if Celebrity would help you if you remember the number of your table.

I wonder if Celebrity would help you if you remember the number of your table.  VERY highly unlikely, creepy actually.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

I wonder if Celebrity would help you if you remember the number of your table.  VERY highly unlikely, creepy actually.

Agree I would be a unhappy customer if Celebrity gave out our info.

• Like 2

It is very disappointing when you make new friends and can't get in contact with them post cruise.

We met a very nice couple Scotland on our November 2021 Constellation trip.

We all knew first names but never went further exchanging contact info.

I think going forward I will pass out business cards !

• Like 1

I would reach out to Celebrity and ask them if (1) they could help locate the people and (2) get them to pass along your message with your email address.  Celebrity won't/shouldn't give out their info to you, but might be willing to reach out to them to see if they want contact and then put the ball in their court.

When my kids were toddlers, I got cards printed at Vistaprint with DH and my names, emails, and cell phone numbers.  Was so handy to give to other parents at the preschool, kindergarten, etc.  After not using them for years (kids are now 17 and 20) once they got their own cell phones and made their own arrangements, we started carrying some when we travel.  Works like a charm, and we always throw them in our luggage in case it's misplaced without it's tags - can jot a note on the back with local hotel (or state room) number, etc.  Probably one of the best $20 purchases I've made!