Bar Question

MoBro713

I have not yet been on a Viking cruise but I have one booked for 2023.  I've seen some Viking bar menus posted and I don't see any Rye listed.  Does anyone know if the bars on the Jupiter are stocked with Rye?  I know I can bring my own aboard but I like to socialize and have a cocktail at a bar.

Many Thanks

16 minutes ago, MoBro713 said:

I have not yet been on a Viking cruise but I have one booked for 2023.  I've seen some Viking bar menus posted and I don't see any Rye listed.  Does anyone know if the bars on the Jupiter are stocked with Rye?  I know I can bring my own aboard but I like to socialize and have a cocktail at a bar.

Many Thanks

If you bring your own, the bartender will provide a glass and ice and you can drink in public.  You don't have to hide in your room.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2022 at 7:46 AM, MoBro713 said:

Many Thanks

I was in Torshaven last night they have Canadian Club and Crown Royal. I have to assume the other bars will as well. There seems to be a wide selection of Bourbon and Scotch though. 

14 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

I was in Torshaven last night they have Canadian Club and Crown Royal. I have to assume the other bars will as well. There seems to be a wide selection of Bourbon and Scotch though. 

I'm guessing the OP was asking about straight rye whiskey rather than Canadian blended rye.