Queen Elizabeth Aft. Oct. 2023

njguy_south

Does anyone know what is happening to the Queen Elizabeth after she sails in Oct. 2023? There is nothing listed on the Cunard website or other booking sites for cruises after October.  Dry dock? Is she leaving the fleet?  (And does anyone know any of the cruise offerings for the Queen Anne?)

23 hours ago, njguy_south said:

Does anyone know what is happening to the Queen Elizabeth after she sails in Oct. 2023? There is nothing listed on the Cunard website or other booking sites for cruises after October.  Dry dock? Is she leaving the fleet?  (And does anyone know any of the cruise offerings for the Queen Anne?)

Queen Elizabeth is leaving our UK shores in May and will be spending at least Two years overseas. I have no information of any new itineraries.

I was given this information this morning  from a senior crew member who is going to be with the ship. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 2:24 AM, njguy_south said:

On 4/10/2022 at 2:12 AM, Bell Boy said:

Queen Elizabeth is leaving our UK shores in May and will be spending at least Two years overseas. I have no information of any new itineraries.

I was given this information this morning  from a senior crew member who is going to be with the ship. 

We are booked on her for October 2023. Sailing from Barcelona to Fremantle Western Australia