Coastal Kitchen & Solarium Bistro on Symphony

From another site I read a couple issues of Cruise Compass from very recent sailings of Symphony of the Seas.  I found it odd that there was no mention of either Coastal Kitchen or Solarium Bistro in the restaurants list.  Does anyone know if they are still operating?  If so, we will be in a Junior Suite on an upcoming trip aboard Symphony and wonder if anyone also knows the current status of Sky Class passengers eating in Coastal Kitchen for dinner.

All the sailings I have been on recently have allowed the JS passengers to make reservations for dinner on the day of, space permitting.  I don't know about the compass, I rarely look at it, but, CK was listed in the app along with its menu.

When we were on in February CK allowed dinner reservations for Sky class if space was available. The Solarium Bistro was only open for lunch on Sea Days. I have a friend onboard now who texted SB hasn't been open during their sailing as of a few days ago.

Right now there is no mention in the app about Coastal Kitchen (nor Bistro for that matter) probably because it's complimentary and isn't taking reservations yet.  This is really no big deal; if it's a day by day thing, I will check into it when I am aboard.  I just found it strange missing from the restaurant list and wondered if something had happened.  

Coastal Kitchen is open.

If you don't mind late dining (7:30 pm or later), CK should have tables open.

* We were on the Symphony from Feb. 26th to Mar. 19th...the Solarium Bistro was closed. The ROM said the Solarium Bistro may be opening soon...based on number of crew and passengers.

2 hours ago, JPSemprini said:

Right now there is no mention in the app about Coastal Kitchen

The app doesn't populate all info for sailings further out - CK is listed for this week's sailing. Symphony is also a bit of an exception in that it doesn't list the shows in the app (for the current sailing like other ships do).