Carnival Celebration

Lorna Doone

2 hours ago, Lorna Doone said:

I know the ship isn't launching until Nov 22.  Has anyone been able to book speciality dining if they've booked this ship?  I haven't been able to.

I'd like to see it open up for specialty dining soon - if only to save a few $'s/night over the upcoming price hike on 5/1.

We'll probably book every night specialty, so it would add up. For the two of us, $8/night for 8 nights = ~+$64 additional after the price hike.

Tom

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

A couple of weeks ago, I had the option of booking virtually all of the specialty dining, including the Chef's Table... I logged in just now, and NOTHING. Sailing December 4th 2022...

I wonder if that option magically disappeared about the same time that the price increase started to go public.

• Haha 1

I haven't been able to select specialty dining either.  We cruise on January 3, 2023.  I did get Cheers before the price increase.

I wonder if the yet to be announced zone has anything to do with it.  Maybe there's an option we don't know about yet, so they are waiting to make that available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

A couple of weeks ago, I had the option of booking virtually all of the specialty dining, including the Chef's Table... I logged in just now, and NOTHING. Sailing December 4th 2022...

Same here. We're on the same sailing and I was waiting to get with the girls on this cruise to figure out our plans for the summer and what we wanted to book for specialty in December and now nothing is available.

10 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

I haven't been able to select specialty dining either.  We cruise on January 3, 2023.  I did get Cheers before the price increase.

I wonder if the yet to be announced zone has anything to do with it.  Maybe there's an option we don't know about yet, so they are waiting to make that available.

They have 820 biscayne announced.  Is there a 2nd new zone? 

22 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

I asked John Heald (I am sailing on the maiden Transatlantic) and he said Specialty dining in celebration will be bookable from July!

John has updated this information last week and announced we may be able to book at the end of this week