Carnival Magic 1A Porthole cabins not available in June 2022

shof515

I was booked in a 1A cabin on deck 2 that has the two porthole windows on Carnival Magic in June 2022. I received an email that my cabin is now not in service for guest occupancy. They automatically gave me a free upgrade to a deluxe oceanview cabin 

Anyone sailing on the Magic in June with a similar cabin receive noticed about this change? 

20 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I was booked in a 1A cabin on deck 2 that has the two porthole windows on Carnival Magic in June 2022. I received an email that my cabin is now not in service for guest occupancy. They automatically gave me a free upgrade to a deluxe oceanview cabin 

Anyone sailing on the Magic in June with a similar cabin receive noticed about this change? 

Same thing happened to me but the whole wing was shut down. I too got upgraded. I doubt it has anything to do with just the one kind of 1A. Dont jump to conclusions.  .. I didnt get a email. I didnt find out until I showed up to check in.

This was posted on the door of the wing where my cabin was. I got various answers. Doing work to the ceiling or ventilation. No one was housed there said a crew who came out of there I asked.

20211029_104839.jpg

from what i can see when i check other sailings, there is one sailing in june were that section is available so far. Not sure if its only my cruise where this section is not available or other sailings. I am also booked in that section again for an August sailing 

I now noticed when they upgraded my cabin, they also removed the funshop order i had for water. What happens to that order. i used a gift card and i may not have the original gift card again 

19 hours ago, shof515 said:

I now noticed when they upgraded my cabin, they also removed the funshop order i had for water. What happens to that order. i used a gift card and i may not have the original gift card again 

They will fedex or email you a new gift card