65th annv.

We will be celebrating our 65th annv. on our July 3rd cruise ( she dosent know about the cruise ) & I would like to know if there is anything I can do to make her cruise more exciting? We will be on the Harmony Of The Seas. We are D+ so this is not our 1st cruise but I would like to make it special for her.

george35

• Like 3

I'd go for a specialty restaurant and let them know so that they can recognize your anniversary at your table.  They did this on Harmony last week at both 150 Central Park and in Coastal Kitchen.  They brought a small cake and sang Happy Anniversary.  There's always a risk that you will set this up in advance and they will forget for some reason.  If you do this, I'd suggest confirming with the restaurant that day, or preferably even when you enter the restaurant.  If it will be a surprise, excuse yourself to go to the bathroom shortly after you arrive and let the Maitre d' know.

20 minutes ago, george35 said:

We will be celebrating our 65th annv. on our July 3rd cruise ( she dosent know about the cruise ) & I would like to know if there is anything I can do to make her cruise more exciting?

Congrats on 65 years!

Unfortunately we don't know your wife or her tastes, so we can't really help without more information.

1 hour ago, george35 said:

We will be celebrating our 65th annv. on our July 3rd cruise ( she dosent know about the cruise ) & I would like to know if there is anything I can do to make her cruise more exciting? We will be on the Harmony Of The Seas. We are D+ so this is not our 1st cruise but I would like to make it special for her.

george35

Wow!!! 65 years…Happy Anniversary 🍾

• Like 1