Hump Cabins on Freedom of the Seas

AF-1

The staterooms are the same as any other ins the same category.  If you are the first or last cabin on the hump, you can see down the sides of the ship from the verandah without leaning over the railing.  The first cabin on the hump will get more breeze on the verandah when the ship is moving. 

16 hours ago, GJustice said:

The balconies are a bit larger to match the curve of the hump. The room is the same as adjacent rooms and the hump adds to the balcony.

Great info, thanks for the feedback

17 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

As they extend out from the ship, the balcony views over the water and along the sides are somewhat unique.  But the biggest advantage IMO is the proximity, as mentioned, to the elevator banks. They are typically considered desirable as a result.

All good info, thank you for your feedback

6 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

All good info, thank you for your feedback

Would like to add that these locations are also quite relative to the elevator banks as they are in a hallway behind the lobby area.  We have never had a noise issue with those locations from the traffic in the lobby using the elevators and stairways.

Just now, leaveitallbehind said:

Would like to add that these locations are also quite relative to the elevator banks as they are in a hallway behind the lobby area.  We have never had a noise issue with those locations from the traffic in the lobby using the elevators and stairways.

Thanks I did book a hump cabin on Freedom.  I believe we picked the second to the end on the hump.  The end cabin was taken.  This is a JS

3 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Thanks I did book a hump cabin on Freedom.  I believe we picked the second to the end on the hump.  The end cabin was taken.  This is a JS

I am sure you will like that!  JS's are a nice stateroom and that is a good location IMO.  Enjoy your cruise.  Also one of our favorite ships!

Edited by leaveitallbehind