First time booking flights through Fly2Fun

sd63

I just got off the phone with Carnival and they said no. When I search under a booking I have you can select one way. I haven't tried to purchase it yet, long story, but it allows me to search. But when I called to book, I can't book online for the particular booking (long story), they wouldn't quote me a one way because they said they don't sell one way. 

I booked one-way twice.  Both times my PVP told me he couldn't do one-way, but after a while he came back and said he was surprised that it was letting him do it now.  The last cruise that I booked, I had to remind him that he did it before so it shouldn't be a problem this time.  I don't understand why they like to make it sound like booking one-way something difficult to accomplish. 

On 4/21/2022 at 11:55 AM, sd63 said:

Can you book a one way flight on Fly2Fun? 

Yes. I booked one way return airfare from London this summer. I did it through my booking on the web not with my PVP.

On 4/22/2022 at 1:16 PM, bigvin21 said:

Does anyone know if you can pay for the fly2fun with carnival gift cards?

Yes. It adds to your final payment due just like your cruise fare and you just choose the gift card option when you're going to pay.

I booked a one-way ticket (used frequent flyer miles to fly to Barcelona and Fly2Fun on the return back to the USA). I booked it online without any issues.

Edited by jslev9

On 5/4/2022 at 3:55 PM, russandcheryl said:

I cannot access fly2fun for Ju,y 21 cruise on spirit ? 

Try a different browser. It never works for me using Safari. I have to use Chrome.

23 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

It's too early for me because my cruise isn't until May 2023 but does Fly to Fun give you options for airlines and times?

Yes. You can compare the exact flight through Fly2fun vs another vendor to determine if it makes sense. You can also select that dates and you aren't limited to 2 days before or after.

How does pricing through Fly2Fun compare vs. booking airline on your own? What are the benefits for using Fly2Fun? 

I usually book my airlines on the day they become available to get the best possible pricing. And more and more, I'm finding myself booking one way trips for each direction as it's often cheaper. Living in Cincinnati, my preferred airline is Delta and I have the DL AMEX which gives me one free checked bag each time I fly (which more than pays for the annual fee!). But for example, for my upcoming cruise out of New Orleans, it was like $150-200 less expensive by purchasing my outbound flights on American Airlines (even with having to pay for potentially two checked bags) and returning on Delta. 

I worked for a major airline for 10 years starting back in the late 90's. Back then, one-way airline travel was taboo! It was actually a trigger for "random" extra security checks and it was usually way more expensive than round trip. But the times have changed for sure as that's no longer the case! 

3 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

How does pricing through Fly2Fun compare vs. booking airline on your own? What are the benefits for using Fly2Fun? 

It's been quite a while since I have used the service. I always check what I can get on my own and then check through Fly2Fun. I've had it be less expensive than what I could find on my own or more expensive.