Names on vaccination cards

Hello fellow cruisers!  We are so excited about our upcoming cruise on Symphony.   My husband, myself and our two boys all have our vaccination cards.  But, the cards only have our first and last name, not the middle name (passports and sail passes have middle names).  Does it have to match the boarding documents exactly?  Thanks!

9 minutes ago, scgranny said:

does anyone know about name not matching due to marriage? granddaughter had vaccines before she got married.

She should bring her marriage license with her.  That will show that she was married since she was vaccinated and acts a bridge document.

I also got married and changed my name after vaccination. Yes she should bring her marriage license. (I needed to show the marriage license to fly to Italy last year and they accepted it)

Also, when I got my booster I was able to get my name changed on the card. They put a sticker over my maiden name. Hopefully that doesn't cause any issues... But I also have access to a digital record of my vaccine with my married name. Try and see if your daughter can get a digital copy or printout from the clinic or health department. 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 3:59 PM, RDDAILY said:

Hello fellow cruisers!  We are so excited about our upcoming cruise on Symphony.   My husband, myself and our two boys all have our vaccination cards.  But, the cards only have our first and last name, not the middle name (passports and sail passes have middle names).  Does it have to match the boarding documents exactly?  Thanks!

No.  Middle names won’t matter.  

• Like 1