Talk me through checking in multiple cabins

It's been 6 years since our last cruise and I don't remember how I did it.

We have two rooms with three people in each room.  Each room also has it's own reservation number.  

Room 1: DW, DS, myself

Room 2: DD, DD friend, DS girlfriend

The rooms are "linked" in RCI (when I go to the website, I can see/plan for both reservations)

When I look at the app, under the "personal" section, I only see the room I'm in.

So, how would I check in room 2?  Do I use the app?  Website?  

And do I understand correctly, I can check in each room, then go back and upload vax card images/put in passport info?

TIA

• Like 1

9 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

When I look at the app, under the "personal" section, I only see the room I'm in.

On the app go to select a different sailing.  Scroll down to the bottom to link a missing reservation.  From there you can add the other reservation to the app.

• Thanks 1

I have a similar concern, because we have never cruised on Royal Caribbean.  We have a total of six cabins, and we would like to get the same boarding time.  Should we skip entering the passport info on the day our check in opens up, so we can pick matching check in times?  What will the RCCL website need from all of us, if we go with the minimum?

Edited by MississippiMom
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MississippiMom said:

Should we skip entering the passport info on the day our check in opens up, so we can pick matching check in times?  What will the RCCL website need from all of us, if we go with the minimum?

Yes - do it on the app so you can go directly to the check in time picking.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2022 at 6:11 AM, Biker19 said:

Yes - do it on the app so you can go directly to the check in time picking.

Thank you SO MUCH for your guidance.  Check-in on the app was definitely the way to go.  All 6 cabins have an 11 a.m. boarding check-in time.  We are thrilled, since we like to get our cruise started as soon as possible.  All of the young adults are ready to get on that ship and sit around the pool for the afternoon.  Yummy cocktails in hand, of course.

2 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

Thank you SO MUCH for your guidance.  Check-in on the app was definitely the way to go.  All 6 cabins have an 11 a.m. boarding check-in time.  We are thrilled, since we like to get our cruise started as soon as possible.  All of the young adults are ready to get on that ship and sit around the pool for the afternoon.  Yummy cocktails in hand, of course.

So check in cabin 1, back out, check in cabin 2, back out, etc?  Then you can go back to put in passport/vax info?

11 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

So check in cabin 1, back out, check in cabin 2, back out, etc?  Then you can go back to put in passport/vax info?

I find the app a little cumbersome, but it worked well for us this morning.  I had previously linked all the cabin reservations to my profile on the Royal Caribbean website, and was happy to discover they were all available to view on the app, too.  On the app, you go to the person’s section and skip “travel info” by clicking “arrival time” then select the time you want.  Then go to the next person, etc.  After you have all the arrival times in, you can go back and enter what you need to add.

I must admit that I have accidentally added my own vaccination card info to both my own “vaccination details” and one of our daughters.  I can’t find how to delete the wrong one, but you do get the option to add additional information, so you can upload the correct one.  

84E0E581-5752-4449-A596-852163401308.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Thanks.  When I look at the app, I see each room w/three people listed. Do I have to select each person or each room?  I hope that makes sense 

Yes, it makes sense.  You will be checking in each person.  You will select an arrival time for each person.

On 4/30/2022 at 4:21 AM, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Thanks!  Sorry for the basic questions.  The last time we cruised, we didn't have to select a boarding time.

Happy to help!

Since this is a new cruise line for us AND it’s a multigenerational Covid-times cruise, I have found that I have more questions than I ever thought possible.  These Cruise Critic boards help me tremendously.

4 hours ago, IBookHePays said:

I have been stressing about how to get all three of our cabins checked in at the same time. I'm glad to hear that I can handle everyone's check in time. Thanks!

I just finished for three cabins- just went down the list, snapped the passports and vax cards and pics .

It was super easy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, forgotmyCCname said:

I just finished for three cabins- just went down the list, snapped the passports and vax cards and pics .

It was super easy.

Also checked in 3 cabins and agree very smooth and easy.

• Like 1