More Complaints...

INeedAMaiTai

On 4/27/2022 at 12:05 PM, INeedAMaiTai said:

I keep reading all of everyone's struggles with their most recent cruising with Princess.  How about this... What is one thing you loved/want to rave about from your last cruise?  

If you wanted lives and raves, why did you title the thread "More Complaints"?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

If you wanted lives and raves, why did you title the thread "More Complaints"?

Maybe “More Complaints - NOT”

it is nice to have a positive thread as it has been complaints since pandemic started, then when masks were required and even after mask were not required. 

• Like 1

I've noticed the severe negativity on the Princess board as of late, and don't get it either. I've taken 19 cruises since the restart (across many brands, not just Princess), and am just happy to be onboard. The crews are still doing their best as they always have, and I rarely ever have a complaint. Just be happy people, or at least fake a smile for the rest of us if your that miserable?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m happy to change the title of the thread, just let  me know.  

I loved the crew once again on my Regal sailing in February, Princess crew is always the best.  It was amazing to see Junella again!!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I’m happy to change the title of the thread, just let  me know.  

Sure!  Change it up!  I was just trying to catch people's eyes as they scrolled through.  More people are apt to look at complaints than they are positive notes, that's why I titled it what it is.  

• Like 3

On 4/28/2022 at 4:08 PM, INeedAMaiTai said:

Sure!  Change it up!  I was just trying to catch people's eyes as they scrolled through.  More people are apt to look at complaints than they are positive notes, that's why I titled it what it is.  

If you want it left as it, then I’ll leave it!  I am enjoying reading the positives.

We thoroughly enjoyed our Hawaii cruise on the Grand 4/4-4/19!  The Crown Grill food was great!  The buffet had a good variety and though some options were served rather than self-serve, we actually rather enjoyed that as it kept the area much neater and was much more convenient for my hubby in his scooter.  Staff were fantastic - our room steward was the best, Crown Grill servers were top notch, MDR servers were attentive and friendly, and bar service fantastic!  We did have a few issues (shower backed up, Medallion battery died, questions about room charges) but the important thing was that all were resolved quickly and professionally.  We had a wonderful time and recommend cruising to everyone!

On 4/28/2022 at 2:14 PM, AllAboardatSea said:

I've noticed the severe negativity on the Princess board as of late, and don't get it either. I've taken 19 cruises since the restart (across many brands, not just Princess), and am just happy to be onboard. The crews are still doing their best as they always have, and I rarely ever have a complaint.

Just about all of the reviews with negativity also say that the crew is great.

The negativity is definitely not about the crew.

Maybe we should have to phrase our praise in the form of a complaint. 

for example

„Ugh, Artem kept making me excellent Mai Tais in the style of Trader Vics until I was nearly out of drinks for the day.  How dare he!“

or 

“The bartender at Vines would see me coming and if I had a jacket on, he knew I wanted two glasses of Gloria Ferrer for formal night appetiser course purposes.  It made me feel like a lush!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2