Princess Customer Service (your experience - mine was awful!!!!!)

Nykr9595

1 hour ago, Nykr9595 said:

FYI - I got a very nice call from Princess this morning.  They said they were going to refund my brothers fare.  Will update my post if that happens and provide more details.

Under 'Cruise with Confidence?' 

2 hours ago, Nykr9595 said:

OMBUD - A family friend is an expediter in Los Angeles and told me that since the pandemic started they can no longer do same day, same week or even multiple week expediting. The way it works is that you can not go to the passport office in person unless you have a reservation no more than 5 days out

Grandson was assured that he could get his passport at SF or Walnut Creek Passport Office by the Clayton office (not sure where SF office is but WC is in the USPS). Hope Walnut Creek was correct

2 hours ago, Nykr9595 said:

"It is the Guest's sole responsibility to obtain and have available when necessary the appropriate valid travel documents.

This was my point all along.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ombud said:

Under 'Cruise with Confidence?' 

Grandson was assured that he could get his passport at SF or Walnut Creek Passport Office by the Clayton office (not sure where SF office is but WC is in the USPS). Hope Walnut Creek was correct

San Francisco Office

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/get-fast/passport-agencies/san-francisco.html

with conditions for super fast service.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nykr9595 said:

FYI - I got a very nice call from Princess this morning.  They said they were going to refund my brothers fare.  Will update my post if that happens and provide more details.

Congratulations!

Do you know what instigated the call and why they decided to refund your brother's fare?

11 hours ago, Nykr9595 said:

That was good of them since they really did not have to do that. But, in the long run those type of decisions help keep customers loyal.

• Like 2