Coffee Cards

Hyperpipe

We Are booked for May 2023 on the Pride, it will have been 10 years since we have sailed with 

Carnival Cruise Line. Do they sell coffee cards for specialty coffees?  Are the baked goods at the cafe complimentary or is there a charge for them?  

12 minutes ago, Hyperpipe said:

Do they sell coffee cards for specialty coffees?

You will get a loyalty punch card, on the Valor in December it was Buy 10 Get 1 Free.

13 minutes ago, Hyperpipe said:

Are the baked goods at the cafe complimentary or is there a charge for them?  

It depends on which baked goods they are, they usually had small things for free, and others with a charge

37 minutes ago, CodyMiles1994 said:

You will get a loyalty punch card, on the Valor in December it was Buy 10 Get 1 Free.

It depends on which baked goods they are, they usually had small things for free, and others with a charge

Is it really 10? I thought it was 5 or 6. I've never had one I've just seen people with them. 10 seems outrageous considering most cruises you'd have to buy two or more a day to ever get anything out of it.

Edited by Saint Greg

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Is it really 10? I thought it was 5 or 6. I've never had one I've just seen people with them. 10 seems outrageous considering most cruises you'd have to buy two or more a day to ever get anything out of it.

There are complimentary pastries in the morning. It's usually what is at the continental early buffet in the morning. Buy ten get one free, punch card

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 7:38 PM, nwcruiselover said:

When I have been on the Pride and Splendor recently, the coffee card was buy 6 get 1 free.  Perfect for a 7 day cruise.

This is what I recall on our recent Glory/Dream cruises as well.  And be sure to ask for the punch card when you purchase your first coffee.  They don't always remember to give them out.  We also plan to try the Cuban Coffees in the Havana Club on the Vista next month - those don't count, but have read great things about them!