Does Celebrity Ever Offer Reduced Deposit Sales/Promotions?

Just booked my son onto our July 24 Alaska trip. Always included rate in a veranda cabin for a total of £850. Obviously, soom good deals to be had, due to the uncertainty of the barnical issue..

37 minutes ago, CruiseLoverFromNorCal said:

I was hoping Celebrity does these from time to time like Princess and some other lines do. Thanks in advance!

They have in the past. Given the demand for bookings now, it is hard to say whether that will return any time soon. If they need to prop up demand in the future they may well have a reduced deposit sale again, but there are no guarantees.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

They have in the past. Given the demand for bookings now, it is hard to say whether that will return any time soon. If they need to prop up demand in the future they may well have a reduced deposit sale again, but there are no guarantees.

Thank you, RTShaker

I haven’t seen a reduced deposit promotion in quite awhile. If you book while onboard there is a reduced deposit.

As for other promotions there is alway a promotion on something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Periodically they have reduce deposit sales.   Usually around major holidays.   The best I have ever had was $25 deposit.   It was suppose to be for non-suites only but Celebrity IT as good as we know they are allowed me to book a number of suites with the $25 deposit.    Other times even though a reduced deposit it wouldn't allow you to put in the reduced deposit and you would have to put on hold and call in to make it work.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't get too excited about reduced deposit "sales" since it just means I'll have to pay more later.  😉  I'm all about "real" sales though, but I've noticed that those are much harder to come by lately.  I'll see something like "Limited Time Offer - $600 Off All Cruises!" and get excited, only to run a dummy booking and find out that the price has gone up so much on the cruise that it's now more than when I looked at it a few weeks ago prior to the sale.  With inflation going crazy and fuel, food and other supply costs shooting up so much, I guess it's to be expected.

• Like 1