Symphony of the Seas schedule w/ hairspray/laser tag added

Just off SOS on 5/7, this was our schedule. No sign of Hairspray on our cruise, BUT don't miss HIRO, iSkate 2.0, 1977:"A Thrilling Adventure on Ice", Flight Dare to Dream and Jeff Tracta Impressionist. The comedians weren't great and I don't remember much about Jamie Allen the magician (sorry to those performers!). 

Due to weather conditions Hiro played on Tues, but Wed performance was rescheduled for Day 7. I suggest booking the first show in case the second show gets cancelled and not able to reschedule. Book as soon as you board the ship!

CA97EE2E-5B33-4204-8530-2629269A6E31.jpeg

7A230FEB-17A7-4F8C-BFCB-4A0CE95F393C.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That may not be available for a few days yet.

Thanks, from other posts I thought probably suites had received a copy.  Hopefully someone will post.

12 minutes ago, TennisCruiser62 said:

Just off SOS on 5/7, this was our schedule. No sign of Hairspray on our cruise, BUT don't miss HIRO, iSkate 2.0, 1977:"A Thrilling Adventure on Ice", Flight Dare to Dream and Jeff Tracta Impressionist. The comedians weren't great and I don't remember much about Jamie Allen the magician (sorry to those performers!). 

Due to weather conditions Hiro played on Tues, but Wed performance was rescheduled for Day 7. I suggest booking the first show in case the second show gets cancelled and not able to reschedule. Book as soon as you board the ship!

Thanks for the information and suggestions.  Will try to get them scheduled first thing!

14 hours ago, yogimax said:

Don't waste your time on Flight.  Seemed like they were celebrating smoking on flights.

what do you mean "seemed like they were celebrating smoking on flights"?  They were saying smoking was "OK"?

5 hours ago, hollon said:

what do you mean "seemed like they were celebrating smoking on flights"?  They were saying smoking was "OK"?

Yes, in the scene almost all the passengers were smoking and seemingly enjoying it.

Would someone refresh my memory please?  We are sailing on Symphony June 11.  We will have a

3 y/o (granddaughter).  Are there life jackets available for children or do we need to bring our own ? It seems I have seen them, but of course didn't pay close attention because didn't need to then.  Also are water wings allowed in the children's pool ?  I assume would need to bring our own ?

Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, deliver42 said:

My God, the scene was from a different era, and smoking was permitted at that time. it's only a show.

Permitted?  Yes.  Sadly, it resulted in the deaths of many flight attendants due to second hand smoke.  I believe it was the Delta FAs who first demanded the end to smoking on planes.

8 hours ago, hollon said:

It was one skit. I'm surprised he didn't complain about the sexual behavior and alcohol.

And I know a retired FA Who loves it 

• Haha 1