Am I the only one with a check in problem?

Scrst

Going through the check in process, I am filling out the health questionnaire and I come to the vaccination input.  I do everything and it reads… info being verified.  When I later go back to see it that part has a check, it seems to have reverted back to needing the input as if I had not yet entered it.  Anyone else find this?

I had a issue on 1 sailing where I uploaded my vaccination record and it didn't get verified.  Turns out there was a glare on the screen & the card was not perfectly centered  when I did the upload so part of the card was clear.  uploaded it again and a week or so later it was verified.

I am experiencing the same thing.  Using app on iphone.  Tried it several times too.  Somes it gives an error message on the submit, but eventually it all works.  At least it gets back to the Check-In screen and says that "We are validating your record."  But if I go back to the main screen, then go back in to check-in, it goes back to "Provide your vaccination details."

Just did it again for my third try while typing this.

I am not seeing any message that it failed verification.  It seems like they forgot i did that step.  I would expect after a few minutes it would still have the validating message if it's waiting for a manual step.  And the image I uploaded was near-perfect, but it's a hand-written CDC vax record, not likely to be machine verifiable.

Edited by CapnKidSanDiego

We’re having the same problem uploading our EU Covid certs. We’ve tried different ways, photo of the cert and the QR code, just the cert where the QR is smaller, the QR code on its own,  they never get verified. Everything else went smoothly.

Edited by socialdancer

Same here. Have uploaded my vaccination/booster info 3 times now on the app and keep getting the message that they can't verify my vaccination status. Emailed them with details and pictures 2 days ago - no response yet. After the latest rejection in the app, I'm currently on the phone trying to contact them. I've been on hold now for 1 hr 5 min ....

So much for a stress-free experience. I can only hope this will be OK at embarkation May 29 when I show them my vax documents.

I was finally able to get the vax records uploaded where it seems to acknowledge it and stay that way.  So far it's been in the "We are validating your record" state for a few hours.  This is the way i would expect it if a human has to go in there and check it over.

I'm having the same problem.  My aunt who is traveling with us, but in her own cabin doesn't even get the vaccination certification step in her checking  process using the app.  If, it hasn't appeared by next week, I'll give the cruise line a call.

12 hours later we have 2 out of our party of 3 that have achieved the green check-mark for that step.  My wife's is still in the "validating your record" phase.  I am assuming her's will come shortly.

So when I started this part of the checkin, it looks like they had some website problems, but now it just in processing.  And based on my extremely limited experience, it's 12+ hours turnaround for the validation; i suspect they have a human or a team of humans looking at the uploaded vax cards etc.

That seems pretty reasonable.

Edited by CapnKidSanDiego

On 5/10/2022 at 8:19 PM, socialdancer said:

We’re having the same problem uploading our EU Covid certs. We’ve tried different ways, photo of the cert and the QR code, just the cert where the QR is smaller, the QR code on its own,  they never get verified. Everything else went smoothly.

I have the same thing with EU Covid Cert. I am using the same one for actual vaccinations and booster since I have taken 3 / 3 shots. That Celebrity solution is a bit stupid in that way, since in EU we have latest one available online. Why putting there first 2/2 vaccination certificate and then separately 3/3 booster certificate. Waiting information that if Celebrity will accept it set like I did.

Edited by JezzaC

• 2 weeks later...

I read a tip somewhere (maybe on a FB page) where the person had taken screenshots rather than photos of the EU Covid cert to upload and it worked. I did this on Sunday, and lo and behold, yesterday I saw it had been validated - my husband also did it successfully by this method.

Edited by socialdancer