Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

4 minutes ago, CallistaSkye said:

I looked up the temps for when we go and it's supposed to be in the 60s. Which is exactly what it is where I live. To me that's not really that cold either.

yeah that’s perfect. When I visit my northern family and it’s 60’s in June..that’s exactly how I want to live in June. Their December? Not so much.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Alchemy was full so I go to see Jean Marc or whatever. It’s a shame that such a nice pub is just all karaoke all the time.

3C3790A5-ED1A-4D90-9EFA-351CBE8DAB1D.jpeg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Alchemy still full.

back down to see Jean marc

F8212A3F-39E4-478D-B36F-F68D77340DA7.jpeg

89881210-8CC1-420B-A685-B85EDF5B593B.jpeg

22A26C9F-D6AD-4D3D-8BDD-A59DA9CCA2D4.jpeg

Dang, dude. YOU can't even get into Alchemy? What's the World coming to?...

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe I’ll get to try some Alaska beers another day. Maybe even today.

58BE5E94-37E8-4D9A-81D5-368201D1F164.jpeg

Alaskan Brewing has a place in Juneau.  We had plans to stop there on our 2020 cruise that was canceled.  On our 2010 cruise on Spirit they carried the beer on the ship and I buy the IPA all the time now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WhiteOptima said:

Alaskan Brewing has a place in Juneau.  We had plans to stop there on our 2020 cruise that was canceled.  On our 2010 cruise on Spirit they carried the beer on the ship and I buy the IPA all the time now.

I was wondering what the “local” beer is on Splendor. Doesn’t seem to be any from what I can tell.

• Like 2

Just before midnight I gave up trying to reach an icy strait point excursion site and decided to just book carnival’s whale watching vs. getting left with nothing. The bear tour is sold out as are the first two whale watching tours. 2pm has six tickets left. Maybe I can find a tour on the pier that will do a bear excursion in the morning and get me back in time for whale watching.

When trying to book I got a message that there was a problem with my account. I went down to guest services they said since my folio changed I had to log out and back into the hub. 

I’ve never had to do that before and it didn’t cause any problems with me purchasing the internet on a daily basis. Speaking of. I asked about the internet issues. She said two satellites are down. 

She refunded me one day and extended my time by 10 hours. I think those are mostly hours I’ll be asleep but a few will be at the end of the evening. That’ll get me to Juno morning. Maybe I’ll have ATT there. I may not even have this posted by then.

39DA1891-2661-4381-A87C-7CBF40E5D4B6.png

• Like 4