back to back no test!!

39august

It is still in Celebrity's policy but what you are reporting is what I have heard from other Celebrity ships in the last few days.  We will have to see if the official policy changes.

For a number of weeks, Carnival's policy has been that they may test you between B2Bs and there are reports going back to at least mid-April of the testing for B2B cruisers not happening.

Princess still has the B2B test in their policy but I'm hearing some second or third-hand knowledge that it may not have happened this weekend on at least one ship. I don't know how reliable that is and it is specific to just one ship.

FYI - some destinations may still require it.  I read somewhere today that Greece still may be requiring the test.

My understanding is that on Celebrity it is dependent on the Destination Country requirements.  

I'm not sure if they can make a blanket policy without creating a matrix of all ports.   They had to do that or the European Sailings with requirements of how many days prior to sailing you need to be tested and how many times you need to be tested by the countries you visited if not boosted or after x number days of last vaccination.