ms Eurodam and ms Koningsdam in Juneay May 16, 2022

Scrapnana

Eurodam will be at the CT dock from 1 pm to 10 pm.

Koningsdam will be at the AS dock from 1 pm to 10 pm.

Also in port are Celebrity Solstice at the AJ dock (1:30 pm - 10 pm), Crown Princess at the Franklin Street dock (12 pm - 10 pm), and Norwegian Sun will get to tender (7 am - 3 pm).

Not the nicest of forecasts with steady rain in the morning and showers in the afternoon. A high temperature of 50F/10C and a low of 40F/4C is predicted.  Sunrise is at 4:28 am and sunset at 9:21 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up:  Noordam on Wednesday, 18 March.

Thanks in advance for bumping the posts up as we get to the dates.  I am off on my first trip to New Orleans!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Please post this type of information to the proper Roll Calls, somebody there might actually be interested in this information, which means nothing to us who are not on these ships on these dates.

@MikeD4134 This thread is done by Scrapnana so those of us that enjoy watching the ships arrive on the PTZ webcam can do so. There's quite a following for we armchair travelers for this. The Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades are done for the season but now many of us log in on Juneau days to watch the ships come in! 

Karen

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MikeD4134 said:

Please post this type of information to the proper Roll Calls, somebody there might actually be interested in this information, which means nothing to us who are not on these ships on these dates.

I'm on Konigsdam right now and appreciate it and I don't go in the roll call cause it's ghost town there and more info here

Too bad the weather is not good, hope I can still see some good views on my tracjy arm excursion tomorrow. We saw orcas yesterday afternoon while eating at Lido buffet at least !

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MikeD4134 said:

Not true, there are lots of HAL fans that watch sail aways and arrivals into ports.

It does mean something, we are interested and we like it. 

Maybe you should join in sometime to see. 

We love that @Scrapnana (and somethimes others) keep track of the schedules for us. 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Quite a rainy day and am a bit surprised that the floatplanes are operating.  I looked at the weather radar for Juneau and there are many breaks in the rain pattern for that area, so, hopefully, the guests choosing the tour options using those planes will have some good views.