validating your covid shot record

vmcpa

I tried to complete check in and uploaded a copy of my covid shot record.  Now my check in is at stopped point " validating your record".  How long will this take?  I called Celebrity today and after being on the phone for over an hour no one could give an answer.

In February it took a couple days for both my DH and myself. Last September it took about a week. I assume it would be faster for those of us who live in counties or states that maintain records of vaccinations given within the county or state.

Edited by Silkroad

I wouldn’t worry about it at all and especailly dont take the time to make calls and be on hold. As stated above, not immediate and it varies……and they asked to see my card when I checked in.  But I don’t think I had a photo of it back in Nov, so I think it may change now. I just filled mine out for a July cruise and will just sit back and wait.

den

Took almost 3 weeks.  It was frustrating.  I was starting to doubt the transmission of my docs. Next, have to deal with sending a negative test report to Bermuda to get ETA .  Add to that itinerary changes with tendering in Bermuda.  Starting to wonder if I made a mistake booking this cruise. Looking forward to the day when you book a cruise, pack, arrive at pier with passport and credit card, smile, and board.  After all the junk associated with our upcoming Bermuda cruise, we will not book another cruise until Covid is past.  

I feel like they don’t even start until after a certain date. Four out of five of us uploaded ours within a day or two of check in opening up. The fifth person didn’t do it for a few weeks. Then the next day all five of them were approved.

In February for our Constellation cruise, it took two days to be validated.

We are booked on the Millennium at the end of June, departing Vancouver for Alaska. 

I uploaded our vaccination record when on line check in opened (May 10). They are yet to be validated.

I wonder if the reason is that  the cruise departs from Canada.

For our cruise in February, we could upload both sides of the vaccination card. For this cruise we only could upload the front. 

We were also asked for the February cruise to provide the manufacturer of each vaccine dose and booster and the dates.  We have not been asked for that information for this cruise.

There is also the statement that health protocols have not been  issued for this cruise.  As ArriveCan was just revised, I wonder if Celebrity is waiting to see if additional changes will be made  in vaccination requirements that will apply to our departure date.

Yes, I know that the website has  requirements for Alaska and Canada, but those are subject to revision.