Loyalty Match?

silversneakers

Make sure to check all of your loyalty statuses, not just cruise lines, since they will match to hotels, airlines, etc. You only get one time to match, so make sure you request the one that gives you the highest match. I was able to get  Diamond on MSC in January with HiltonHonors Diamond. 

Also note that there seems to be no consistency on how quickly they respond. I waited 3-4 weeks after my initial request with no response, then submitted again and got the match within 24 hours.

Edited by JT1962

I looked at the Loyalty Match submission, and they require copy of the membership card and date of the program you are trying to match.  I am a 4* Mariner on Holland America, but to the best of my knowledge, I have never been issued an actual card, and have no idea of a date.

Any way to get around this?

1 hour ago, Mrs. Walkinman said:

I looked at the Loyalty Match submission, and they require copy of the membership card and date of the program you are trying to match.  I am a 4* Mariner on Holland America, but to the best of my knowledge, I have never been issued an actual card, and have no idea of a date.

Any way to get around this?

NCL doesn't have card either.  Logged in, took screenshot of level for submission.

• 5 weeks later...

Does MSC match Royal C & A D+ free drinks offer when they do a status match? We have spent way too much time trying to get ours approved for our September med cruise if it's just:

1.) Free dinner ar specialty restaurant 

And

2.) A once in a lifetime match offer?

We have mailed, emailed and called. They keep insisting on a card that does not exist.

Thanks for any info you might have.

There are no free drinks like Royal C , basically it is just the meal and cruise price offers.

They need to see some form of loyalty from Royal if that is what you are matching ie a photo of each cruise card.

You have to cruise 1 in every 3 years to keep the match and yes once match only 

13 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Does MSC match Royal C & A D+ free drinks offer when they do a status match? We have spent way too much time trying to get ours approved for our September med cruise if it's just:

1.) Free dinner ar specialty restaurant 

And

2.) A once in a lifetime match offer?

We have mailed, emailed and called. They keep insisting on a card that does not exist.

Thanks for any info you might have.

If you don't have a card you can send a screen shot of your membership page showing your status and memberhship number.

13 hours ago, emmas gran said:

There are no free drinks like Royal C , basically it is just the meal and cruise price offers.

They need to see some form of loyalty from Royal if that is what you are matching ie a photo of each cruise card.

You have to cruise 1 in every 3 years to keep the match and yes once match only 

Thanks. I will stop wasting time on it.

57 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Didn't work.

Sorry that you have met one of the problems of dealing with MSC.  The Status Match program sign-up seems hit or miss - with no clear reason why it doesn’t get processed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, alohayall said:

Sorry that you have met one of the problems of dealing with MSC.  The Status Match program sign-up seems hit or miss - with no clear reason why it doesn’t get processed.

What you said.  NCL does not have a card and screenshot worked.  But the MSC side hit or miss on matching.