Covid test at Dolphin Mall area

Eagle 44

For our past Feb cruise/vacation we informed about testing at Dolphin Mall too (as some said it was free to (international) tourists and it was along our route), given their high pricing we've used procotored eMed tests instead in the comfort of our hotel rooms. :classic_smile:

On 5/24/2022 at 2:54 AM, Cruisesfun65 said:

Google "Nomi Covid testing" and you'll find their location in the Dolphin Mall parking lot. It's free for international travelers. I've used them 4 times already. 

Now I am confused. :classic_biggrin:

I researched Dolphin Mall as an option for our past Feb cruise, the website https://shopdolphinmall.com/events/dolphin-mall-covid-testing?id=21785 lead me to think all test options were run by FastLab (see the 2nd paragraph with a link to them). I emailed them and got of course a reply that their service is not free to international tourist. But in hindsight I see that the first option is a different one/provider?

On 5/24/2022 at 10:04 PM, Eagle 44 said:

Hi Cruisefun65 - Thank you - which covid test (PCR or Rapid Antigent test) did you take? How long does it take to get the result?

We took Antigen on 3 occasions and 1 time PCR.

Antigen results took under an hour. PCR result 3 hours.

30 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Now I am confused. :classic_biggrin:

I researched Dolphin Mall as an option for our past Feb cruise, the website https://shopdolphinmall.com/events/dolphin-mall-covid-testing?id=21785 lead me to think all test options were run by FastLab (see the 2nd paragraph with a link to them). I emailed them and got of course a reply that their service is not free to international tourist. But in hindsight I see that the first option is a different one/provider?

You have to Google Nomi Covid test Miami to get the location. It's not the same as you are mentioning.

When you register it will even ask you if it's for a cruise.

Under your address information, you fill out your hotel details.20220529_105555.thumb.jpg.910b5d5d0ba4d8012f44f55fb6cb048e.jpg

• Like 1

Am I correct? = So there are 2 providers that  do the covid test: Fast Lab and Nomi.  Fast Lab will charge for international tourist where as Nomi is free of charge? Is this correct?

Is Nomi situated at Dolphin Mall: Lot 4K by Mall Entrance 4? Is it parking Lot #4?

Is it a Mobile testing or an office testing?

On 5/30/2022 at 12:11 AM, Eagle 44 said:

Am I correct? = So there are 2 providers that  do the covid test: Fast Lab and Nomi.  Fast Lab will charge for international tourist where as Nomi is free of charge? Is this correct?

Is Nomi situated at Dolphin Mall: Lot 4K by Mall Entrance 4? Is it parking Lot #4?

@Cruisesfun65 used Nomi and for free as I see it from this thread and there are two providers present but I am not aware where. I only have emailed Fast Lab while planning our past Feb vacation and found out that it is a paid service:

Hi Fastlabs,
Is Covid testing (antigen, for international) travel free for tourists at your Dolphin Mall location? Heard that it was but can't find confirmation that is actually is. Thanks in advance, kind regards from The Netherlands!

Hello. Good afternoon.
We are a private laboratory, so we do charge for our tests and provide the results in less than one hour. 
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank you!

-FastLabs Team

On 5/29/2022 at 6:11 PM, Eagle 44 said:

Nomi is free of charge, it's a mobile testing site and we used them 4 times. Very quick, very friendly.

In the parking lot, but I don't remember the number - we drive until we see the tents and the signs. LOL