Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

On 5/27/2022 at 5:11 AM, sid_9169 said:

Last night's shirt was a throwback to my birthday cruise in 2019. Dwight Schrute, and a thousand ways to die...

PXL_20220527_121000181.jpg

Great but I miss the sex education shirt.........maybe wear that to the NSA show?  "Dr" Audrey would love it!  lmao

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 6:01 PM, sid_9169 said:

Just arrived at Esotico Tiki Bar... Spicy margarita...

PXL_20220526_220034592.jpg

Some friends of friends of ours opened that place up. We have also met them but don’t really know them. Did you notice on the menu Hawaiian Pineapple Rice served in a half of pineapple? It was 25.00 a year ago and this year it’s 29.00. It has some seafood and other stuff in it but the half of pineapple was small. Some of their items aren’t cheap.

On 5/26/2022 at 8:54 PM, sid_9169 said:

I'm ALMOST drunk, my feet are TIRED, and I've got a mile walk back to the hotel... 

Do you wear any kind of fitness step counter? Do you know about how much you walk a day? 

On 5/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, sid_9169 said:

On 5/28/2022 at 7:39 PM, sid_9169 said:

The Captain just announced a helicopter medical evacuation. He said that they would have to clear all outside decks, and you weren't even allowed to go out onto your own balcony. I've never heard anything like this before, and I've been on board during plenty of emergencies...

Maybe they didn’t want any pictures of the bloody body being lifted. 😆 jk  I have also never heard of them making people go inside. Maybe it’s just a Virgin thing.

• Like 1

It's safe to say that things are hoppin' over here at the beach club... I went out into the ocean for a nice swim, followed by another swim in one of the two massive pools. A couple of drinks later, I was ready for second lunch. Some pork with a bowl of rice and beans...

PXL_20220531_183243639.thumb.jpg.0388a611eca1f5a5e6bf2b72baaff4f4.jpg

PXL_20220531_183246689.jpg

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Some friends of friends of ours opened that place up. We have also met them but don’t really know them. Did you notice on the menu Hawaiian Pineapple Rice served in a half of pineapple? It was 25.00 a year ago and this year it’s 29.00. It has some seafood and other stuff in it but the half of pineapple was small. Some of their items aren’t cheap.

Do you wear any kind of fitness step counter? Do you know about how much you walk a day? 

Maybe they didn’t want any pictures of the bloody body being lifted. 😆 jk  I have also never heard of them making people go inside. Maybe it’s just a Virgin thing.

I walk about four miles or so every day after work. I don't use any sort of mechanical monitor. I know that I walk wayyy more than the average person, and that's all that matters.

• Like 9

I'm going to start heading back to the ship now... I'm pretty much beached out for the day. I'll take a shower, then get ready for my last dinner on board at Pink Agave... I need to go to guest services and see how much bar tab I have left. I want to make sure that I use every penny of it, and I don't feel like trying to calculate all the charges from the app... See y'all back on the ship!

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm going to start heading back to the ship now... I'm pretty much beached out for the day. I'll take a shower, then get ready for my last dinner on board at Pink Agave... I need to go to guest services and see how much bar tab I have left. I want to make sure that I use every penny of it, and I don't feel like trying to calculate all the charges from the app... See y'all back on the ship!

Are you starting to get excited about round #2? 

• Like 2