Transferring CruiseNext certs

skeeter195

I am having a hard time transferring 16 CN certs to a family member.  It looks like the only way to do this is to email and wait for a response in 2-3 days(from the message on the CN phone number).  The number said that the hours were 9am-6pm M-F but then said to email.  Does no one answer the phone anymore?  If anyone has an easier way to do this could you please share?

Thanks

I have done this, but it was prior to Covid. It did take a phone call in order to transfer the credit.  As I remember it was relatively easy.  But in this Covid world, seems EVERYTHING is more difficult. Good Luck!

I bought some the other week and the seller had to do it by email. The site we agreed the deal on advises it needs to be done by email now.

Make sure you use the email you have registered with NCL or they will reject the request, this happened to us and added a delay.

5 hours ago, skeeter195 said:

I am having a hard time transferring 16 CN certs to a family member.  It looks like the only way to do this is to email and wait for a response in 2-3 days(from the message on the CN phone number).  The number said that the hours were 9am-6pm M-F but then said to email.  Does no one answer the phone anymore?  If anyone has an easier way to do this could you please share?

Thanks

I just call the regular call center number and initiate the transfer. My latitudes number. The recipients latitude number or reservation number. Easy. Did it a couple of months ago. 

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I just call the regular call center number and initiate the transfer. My latitudes number. The recipients latitude number or reservation number. Easy. Did it a couple of months ago. 

Last I did this, it was to someone else in my party (different reservation) and I was booking for both.  The agent handled it on the spot.  But if you're not immediately making a reservation, my understanding is that you have to proceed by email.  During the throes of COVID it took a while, though I haven't heard recent turnaround times.