Stock benefits - obc

HS2BS

Update -   I submitted for 8 cruises going out as far as April 2024 on 10/6 and today at 3:30 PDT I just received 8 Guest Invoices showing the three credits.    I used the On-Line submission portal.    Looks like they are doing a good job of processing regardless of how you submit.

First time in a long time that I will say  I"M IMPRESSED. 

From the previous reports looks like they are processing withing 3 days 7 days a week.

Edited by Jim_Iain

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Update -   I submitted for 8 cruises going out as far as April 2024 on 10/6 and today at 3:30 PDT I just received 8 Guest Invoices showing the three credits.    I used the On-Line submission portal.    Looks like they are doing a good job of processing regardless of how you submit.

First time in a long time that I will say  I"M IMPRESSED. 

From the previous reports looks like they are processing withing 3 days 7 days a week.

Your experience mirrored mine!  Despite booking our cruises through a TA, Celebrity notified me directly that my 11 future cruise shareholder OBC had been credited!  Yup, like you, I am IMPRESSED!!

Just now, DaKahuna said:

I submitted for my three cruises next year on 10/6.  Still waiting for acknowledgement and or confirmation it has been applied. 

Just now, DaKahuna said:

I submitted for my three cruises next year on 10/6.  Still waiting for acknowledgement and or confirmation it has been applied. 

Did you submit your application online using RCL's form?  If yes, does RCL have your correct email address?

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I submitted using this link:

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

Yes, they have my correct email address.  

Oh darn.  That's the link I used.  Hopefully, the fact that you are having problems getting your application accepted will makes its way to Celebrity for correction. 🙂 

15 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

Your experience mirrored mine!  Despite booking our cruises through a TA, Celebrity notified me directly that my 11 future cruise shareholder OBC had been credited!  Yup, like you, I am IMPRESSED!!

Same for me.   All of mine are booked with a TA and I received all the revised invoices direct from Celebrity.  

I checked a 1/2 hours later and they all had been applied and visible in my OBC on cruise planner.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I submitted using this link:

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

Yes, they have my correct email address.  

I used the same link as you.     I found it much easier than all the printing and emailing (which I have resorted to in the past.

Fax is out for me as I no longer have a land line nor a fax machine.

• Like 1

I have tried both the online form (4 weeks ago) and an email to the address above (2 weeks ago) and still zero response!  I just sent a reply to the ‘we have received your email’ note and am keeping fingers crossed.  Certainly not seeing the 3-7 day response others are.

2 hours ago, Daneenm said:

I have tried both the online form (4 weeks ago) and an email to the address above (2 weeks ago) and still zero response!  I just sent a reply to the ‘we have received your email’ note and am keeping fingers crossed.  Certainly not seeing the 3-7 day response others are.

Sorry to hear.    Last time I had a terrible time getting them applied this time the online form worked for me.    Good luck - 

• Like 1