Stock benefits - obc

HS2BS

4 hours ago, FLcruiser2011 said:

Well, the website doesn't seem to be working for me -- so could someone give me an email address that has worked for them.

Thanks

Try this one 

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com

if that doesn’t work 

try this FAQ

https://www.rclinvestor.com/contact-us/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

hope it helps you 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

I sent an email to sharholderbenefit@rccl.com with the subject line of "Share Holder OBC request" and received a response saying my submission was received the following morning. Then I received an email notification of the OBC the following day. 

I get the same response when I use the email.  It seems to be the quickest response/approval.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kathynorth said:

I sent an email to sharholderbenefit@rccl.com with the subject line of "Share Holder OBC request" and received a response saying my submission was received the following morning. Then I received an email notification of the OBC the following day. 

Yes, I did this 2 weeks before our Sept 2021 cruise with the same result 🙂 

13 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Emailed my requests for November, December, and March cruises two days ago and received the credits this morning.

Good to hear.  I think I will be submitting mine for my December and April Cruises shortly.     I usually don't file things on Friday for fear of it getting lost in the weekend influx.

• Like 1

Things seem to be doing well as of late.   I will be applying for mine on Monday.   I figured I would file for a B2B in December and a B3B in March at the same time.   Will be interesting to see if I'm as lucky to get a fast response.

58 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Things seem to be doing well as of late.   I will be applying for mine on Monday.   I figured I would file for a B2B in December and a B3B in March at the same time.   Will be interesting to see if I'm as lucky to get a fast response.

When I filed for our last 2 B2B cruises August and October - they credited all 4  cruises in July. We just added on the 3rd week in October can't believe how fast that was credited!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all the information.

I sent my request off yesterday morning and it was done before bedtime.

worked like a charm !

how nice to have all you wonderful connections to info!

cheers

Brockmom

On 9/24/2022 at 1:34 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I’m on my 6th time of asking for the credit over the course of 2 months. Everything requested is included and circled in red. I wonder if they only handle a few a day and forget everyone else. It’s getting incredibly frustrating.  The one time they did respond, it was of course the time I typed in the wrong reservation number and they rejected it. The other 5 have gotten automatic replies but no action.  Hate RCL shoreside.  I wonder if the shoreside concierge can intervene. Should be getting a reach out in a couple weeks. 

Edited by dcbiker97

1 minute ago, dcbiker97 said:

I’m on my 6th time of asking for the credit over the course of 2 months.

What processes, exactly, are you using for your applications?

We submitted Saturday before last and had our reply the following Monday morning.

7 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

I’m on my 6th time of asking for the credit over the course of 2 months. Everything requested is included and circled in red. I wonder if they only handle a few a day and forget everyone else. It’s getting incredibly frustrating.  The one time they did respond, it was of course the time I typed in the wrong reservation number and they rejected it. The other 5 have gotten automatic replies but no action.  Hate RCL shoreside.  I wonder if the shoreside concierge can intervene. Should be getting a reach out in a couple weeks. 

As Jim already asked - How are you submitting your request?  They handle them immediately on receipt and I have had credits applied in as little as an hour or had it take 3 days - never longer.

Apply via email. 

Put RCCL shareholder OBC in the title line. Include your name, address, booking number, ship and cruise date in the body of the email. 

Take a photo of a broker statement showing you hold 100+ RCCL shares.  Attach it to your email.  Make sure the name matches.

Nothing else.  

The shoreside concierge does not handle these.  They only pass them on and it confuses things even more.

Hope this helps.

PS I received a credit for a cruise one YEAR in the future.

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

As Jim already asked - How are you submitting your request?  They handle them immediately on receipt and I have had credits applied in as little as an hour or had it take 3 days - never longer.

Apply via email. 

Put RCCL shareholder OBC in the title line. Include your name, address, booking number, ship and cruise date in the body of the email. 

Take a photo of a broker statement showing you hold 100+ RCCL shares.  Attach it to your email.  Make sure the name matches.

Nothing else.  

The shoreside concierge does not handle these.  They only pass them on and it confuses things even more.

Hope this helps.

PS I received a credit for a cruise one YEAR in the future.

Yep. Did all of that.  I’ve requested the OBC for a number of years and haven’t had a problem. I’ve sent the broker statement via email (and I get the automated receipt)  and also via the website link. I understand the shoreside concierge doesn’t handle but they should know who to reach out to. 

Edited by dcbiker97

To be clear - there's a step I haven't seen mentioned much.

I scan both the requisite page(s) of the brokerage statement AND the completed form that is supplied by RCG, and attach all of those as *.jpg images, including that of the completed form, to the email that includes the items they request.  Are those with issues scanning and returning the manually completed form as part of the process?

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

To be clear - there's a step I haven't seen mentioned much.

I scan both the requisite page(s) of the brokerage statement AND the completed form that is supplied by RCG, and attach all of those as *.jpg images, including that of the completed form, to the email that includes the items they request.  Are those with issues scanning and returning the manually completed form as part of the process?

I haven’t seen the printable form.  I type in all of the required info (name, sailing date and ship and res number) into the email.  I only see the  online form.  Do you have a link? Didn’t see it in their site.  

Edited by dcbiker97

5 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

I haven’t seen the printable form.  I type in all of the required info (name, sailing date and ship and res number) into the email.  I only see the  online form.  Do you have a link? Didn’t see it in their site.  

https://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2021/03/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form-March-2021-1.pdf

I've never used their online request ... always the form at the above link.

Hope this helps some folks who aren't getting results the other way.

On 5/24/2022 at 11:01 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Curious if your request went through immediately or if you had to apply a couple times.   Earlier this year it was painful.

Early this year, I used online form - didn't go anywhere. 2 weeks later I submitted via email, never got an email confirmation like before, but X CS told me over the phone - it was approved.