Attire - Chef's Table - Day 1

How dressy do we need to be at Chef's Table if we book it for Day 1?  Would we get our luggage in time to change into nice clothes?  We are on Enchantment of the Seas out of Baltimore in November with a 4 pm departure.  Chef's Table is at 6:30 pm.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

How dressy do we need to be at Chef's Table if we book it for Day 1?  Would we get our luggage in time to change into nice clothes?  We are on Enchantment of the Seas out of Baltimore in November with a 4 pm departure.  Chef's Table is at 6:30 pm.

Thanks!

If you don't manage to get your luggage on time, just go to Chef's Table and have a great time. It happened to us before on Brilliance Day 1 out of Barcelona; no worries because a few guests were in the same status (shorts, Tshirts, etc).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, johnjen said:

If you don't manage to get your luggage on time, just go to Chef's Table and have a great time. It happened to us before on Brilliance Day 1 out of Barcelona; no worries because a few guests were in the same status (shorts, Tshirts, etc).

Good to know your experience.  Considering this will be November and Baltimore, we probably won't be in shorts and t-shirts.  🙂  It's more likely that we will be in jeans and polo shirts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dream2cruise said:

Consider that sailing day is a busy time for everyone.  If possible, wouldn't it be more relaxing to wait until later in the cruise to do the Chef's Table when everything is more relaxed?  It will also give you something extra to look forward to and anticipate..

15 minutes ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

Consider that sailing day is a busy time for everyone.  If possible, wouldn't it be more relaxing to wait until later in the cruise to do the Chef's Table when everything is more relaxed?  It will also give you something extra to look forward to and anticipate..

I was actually thinking that Chef's Table would be a relaxing way to start our cruise since it is a 2-3 hour dining experience.  We are driving to the port the day before we cruise so it should not be too bad for us.  We could always pack nicer clothes in a carry on bag or dress up a little more for boarding the ship.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SG65CB said:

Carry on a small bag with your Chef's Table clothes?

I wouldn't go that far. Dressup for first day sailing dinner days shouldn't be an additional stress.

• Like 1

I have found Chef's Table to be very accommodating.  It goes from full on tux/gown to polo and khaki's.  Personally, I think polo and khaki's is perfect because its a long dinner, you want to be comfortable.  I think jeans is a *little* too casual, but it wouldn't affect me either way.  And on day 1, you will have more than enough leeway to dress how you dress and be okay.