Earliest time for breakfast on disembarkment day

On the last day of our cruise, we'd like to carry luggage off the ship ourselves.  We want to eat breakfast before leaving.  Does anyone know what is the earliest time for breakfast in the Windjammer?  I'm pretty sure the dining room is not open for breakfast on the last day.

Thanks.

Thank you everyone!  I did not realize the MDR is open on the last day.  I guess we normally just hit the Windjammer so that we can be out of there quick.  It sounds like both Windjammer and the MDR is open at 6:00 a.m.  There are 10 of us and I'm trying to book transportation to the airport.  This will help figure out what time we can book the transportation.

Does anyone know if Royal does a shuttle from Cape Liberty port in New Jersey to LaGuardia airport?

11 hours ago, tj_shopper said:

Thank you everyone!  I did not realize the MDR is open on the last day.  I guess we normally just hit the Windjammer so that we can be out of there quick.  It sounds like both Windjammer and the MDR is open at 6:00 a.m.  There are 10 of us and I'm trying to book transportation to the airport.  This will help figure out what time we can book the transportation.

Does anyone know if Royal does a shuttle from Cape Liberty port in New Jersey to LaGuardia airport?

Can you tell me what you think might be the earliest possible time that you might book a flight after disembarkation. I feel like in the past we were out of the cruise terminal by 9:30-10am. There is a 1:20p possible return flight with the next one being 7:10p. We, too, have to book transportation to the airport, but for us it's Port Canaveral.

Personally I get nervous booking any flights prior to 11am, but I know many people have easily made earlier flights. You should have no issues making a 1:20pm flight if you are flying out of MCO. We had a noon flight last month, we were leisurely out of the terminal by 9am and had plenty of time to spare. 

Our last cruise the WJ opened at 6:30am on departure day.  We went at 645 grabbed a quick bit and we’re ready to get off ship by 715.  At 730 customs let us off.  Our shuttle took us from Mia to FLL and we were in TSA line by 830 for our 1030 flight. 

10 hours ago, shorebett said:

Can you tell me what you think might be the earliest possible time that you might book a flight after disembarkation. I feel like in the past we were out of the cruise terminal by 9:30-10am. There is a 1:20p possible return flight with the next one being 7:10p. We, too, have to book transportation to the airport, but for us it's Port Canaveral.

Our flight out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey is at 1:30 p.m.  If there was an earlier flight like at 11:00, I would have taken it, but there were none.

Most often when we have cruised in the past, we were cruising out of Fort Lauderdale or Miami.  In those instances, we have catched flights at 9:00 a.m. with no problems at all.  We grab a quick bite and are one of the first ones off the ships with our luggage at 7:00 a.m.  We make it to the airport in plenty of time.  However, those were pre-COVID days and on a Saturday or Sunday.  This time, our ship gets back on a Friday with Friday traffic, etc.  There are lots of things to consider when taking a flight home.  Another consideration is that we are mostly flying Southwest.  If it looks like we're not going to make our flight, I quickly rebook Southwest and not loose any money.

On 5/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, tj_shopper said:

You could always put in a single Room Service order for everyone and have a breakfast partyin your room:

- 10 orders of toast

- 10 orders of bacon

- 5 ordeers scrambled eggs,

- 5 orders fried eggs

- 10 fruit plates

- 20 cups of coffee

- 10 assorted juices

All for $7.95 plus 18 percent gratuity!

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, tj_shopper said:

There are 10 of us and I'm trying to book transportation to the airport.  This will help figure out what time we can book the transportation.

They do.  It's $99 per person.  That would be almost a thousand dollars for your group.  Hire private transportation.  Like Carmel Limo.

3 hours ago, BillHoo said:

You could always put in a single Room Service order for everyone and have a breakfast partyin your room:

- 10 orders of toast

- 10 orders of bacon

- 5 orders fried eggs

- 10 fruit plates

- 20 cups of coffee

- 10 assorted juices

Good luck - room service isn't open on departure day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BillHoo said:

- 10 orders of toast

- 10 orders of bacon

- 5 orders fried eggs

- 10 fruit plates

- 20 cups of coffee

- 10 assorted juices

Do you have a suite?     I cannot imagine where I would put all those food trays.   

I don't think room service is available on disembarkment day.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Do you have a suite?     I cannot imagine where I would put all those food trays.   

I don't think room service is available on disembarkment day.

Good point!  Those trays DO take up a lot of space!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1