Question for people on Millennium

pdrcruiser

I was on Millennium in October.   At that time everything on board was at least 2 generations old .   Recently on Silhouette and they had some old Apple Product at the beginning of the TA but was sold out of all Apple Product by the end of the cruise.    On the next Cruise nothing was replaced.  

I was told that they would not be replacing product until 100% of existing stock is sold.   

Really stupid in my opinion considering how much OBC people have.

2 hours ago, pdrcruiser said:

Will be on Millennium in September in Alaska. Can anyone tell me if the Apple store onboard has any Apple iPads for sale? Could you find out what models and prices if possible? Thank you!

In May they had no iPads, Apple watches, or AirPods.  They were selling macs and some off brand earbuds.

• 1 year later...

In the oceanview Café (Buffet), there are water dispensers. They ask that you not put your personal water bottles under the spigots. Instead, fill one of their glasses and then transfer to your water bottle.  This avoids the possibility of having your water bottle touch the spigot and possibly contaminate it

1 hour ago, Ketut said:

Can anyone tell me are there water stations where you can fill personal water bottles 

We are onboard Millennium now and it is exactly as @cruisestitch says.  Additionally, you can fill your bottle from the faucet in your bathroom.