Issue with Royal website for checking prices

10 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

All sites have issues at time.  

Not as much as RCI seems to have. And again, it's about a quick price check - only if there's a change/drop do you confirm with RCI. You seem to be invested in calling every time you want to check anything - some folks can't be bothered with that much time wasted.

3 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

How far are you getting.    

I get through 3 steps.  And then when you click on the date you want it goes white 

I seem to be getting all the way through, at least to the point of putting in names. I haven't tried going any further.

image.thumb.png.9ba1ae0a0e14ac3dc773ce0e5491b7d6.png

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not as much as RCI seems to have. And again, it's about a quick price check - only if there's a change/drop do you confirm with RCI. You seem to be invested in calling every time you want to check anything - some folks can't be bothered with that much time wasted.

Lol invested.   No I call if a site is down.  Otherwise I use Royal site.
And yes I have the time. I’m retired.   
you seem to want to be right all the time.  so I’ll move along.   

6 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I seem to be getting all the way through, at least to the point of putting in names. I haven't tried going any further.

So that is what a fully functional Royal Caribbean website should look like!

10 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Huh.  Weird.  What device are you in.  I still only get white screen.  Lol.  

Just now, Biker19 said:

And you can't seem to see others have a different way of doing things.

Yeah.  Making useless extra steps.  Rather then going to the horses mouth. 
have a good day👋👋

2 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

Huh.  Weird.  What device are you in.  I still only get white screen.  Lol.  

Desktop. But this is the first time since yesterday morning that I've been able to get in on any device. I guess I got lucky and somehow got connected to a functioning server this time round. (she says, pretending she knows anything at all about the way IT works... :classic_laugh:).

4 minutes ago, Cthy651 said:

Today is Friday - have had the white page problem for the last 3 days - is there anyone we can contact about this issue.  Thanks

I just called.  Under 15 min hold.    They didn’t have an answer for the site being down.  Just said was busy because everyone’s looking at the sales.  Lol.  
and it’s only been down for a day for me. 

4 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

I just called.  Under 15 min hold.    They didn’t have an answer for the site being down.  Just said was busy because everyone’s looking at the sales.  Lol.  
and it’s only been down for a day for me. 

Yeah, right :classic_laugh:. My price has gone up by about $500. It's been down for a day for me too. You'd think they'd notice the downturn in bookings and traffic wouldn't you?

Same issues here in the Northeast, try to click on a specific cruise for a price and blank screen. I tried various search engines, other computers and phone.....all the same results so its not that. Really surprised that Royal is not posting something about this, or looking into it as its going on the second day now. I am sure their phone lines are overwhelmed. I mentioned it when I called but no one seemed to know if and when it would be fixed.

• Like 1

I’d have a real problem with this if I was a shareholder.  Basically shutting down sales for two days. Clearly I understand there are alternate ways to book a cruise, but to have one of the major ways completely unavailable for DAYS and not make any statement about it is really bad business. I’ve considered buying shares in the past but stuff like this always stops me from pulling the trigger.  Might we be hit with some big surprise, and not a good one, when they come back online for direct sales?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SailorMarg said:

Basically shutting down sales for two days.

You are incorrectly assuming that based on a few examples from posters here, RCI has some huge outage.

Edited by Biker19

Just now, cruiselvr04 said:

It’s still down for me.  Really irritating not being able to do some searches. 

me too, messaged them on twitter and all they said was to call or give the person my number and they will have someone contact me.

1 hour ago, jules27556 said:

Down 3 days for me as well.

How can they not notice? Certainly call volume has increased and drop in online bookings. 

I only had a 10 min wait this morning on hold.     Easy