Lunch options on embarkation day?

We enjoy going up to the pool grill where there is table service, order a drink and lunch sit back and take it all in.  I will send a quick note to our TA to let her know we are on board.  We usually stay here until our suite is ready.

• Like 1

We would always get a table at the Pool Grill - you can then go through La Veranda and bring food out (or, of course sit there).   I always got a hot dog and fries with a cocktail.   Don’t forget the wonderful gelato out there too!

• Thanks 1

We always look forward to that first meal when boarding.  Our tradition is to hit the prime rib like a starving refugee and try out some of the wines before either sneaking into the cabin or waiting until they are available.  As I mentioned in a previous thread, we had to cancel three cruises and are undergoing serious cruise withdrawals. Can’t wait to get onboard again in 2024 unless our circumstances change.  Thanks for all the info this board provides.  
Z and TB

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this thread!  We were supposed to be on our first Regent cruise this past January, but had to cancel, due to Covid.  We will finally be on our first Regent cruise in April, 2023.  Meanwhile, I read these threads, live vicariously through them, and make mental notes to prepare myself.

• Like 2