Reserving North Star/iFly

(This is a big IF)

Should the North Star or iFly be available to book on Ovation next week, where exactly on the app would I find the place to book them?

I saw a greyed out button for specialty restaurants that I assume will become active when access to the ship wifi is active. But I don't see the same for the activities.

1 hour ago, luv2sailAgain said:

(This is a big IF)

Should the North Star or iFly be available to book on Ovation next week, where exactly on the app would I find the place to book them?

I couldn't book the North Star or IFly until I boarded when I was on her but that was 10/2019

2 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

On embarkation day you should have all of the paid versions (on sea days) available- the free versions (on port days) become available only that day around 8AM. Availability on embarkation day can vary. 

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

On embarkation day you should have all of the paid versions (on sea days) available- the free versions (on port days) become available only that day around 8AM. Availability on embarkation day can vary. 

Good information! Thank you!! Do I look in the Activities section, the Daily Planner, or somewhere else to book them? TIA

1 hour ago, luv2sailAgain said:

Good information! Thank you!! Do I look in the Activities section, the Daily Planner, or somewhere else to book them? TIA

The activities are part of the list of items in the daily planner - you can filter by activities to find it faster. 

Just a heads up.  NorthStar may of been working last week, I haven't heard, but was not running the two weeks before and not during the start up week do to technical reasons.  We could see it in the air a couple times when they were working on it 2 weeks ago but there were no passenger rides.

9 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

(This is a big IF)

I saw a greyed out button for specialty restaurants that I assume will become active when access to the ship wifi is active. But I don't see the same for the activities.

IFly use to sell out quickly for the duration of the cruise. Grab it as soon as you can. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Just a heads up.  NorthStar may of been working last week, I haven't heard, but was not running the two weeks before and not during the start up week do to technical reasons.  We could see it in the air a couple times when they were working on it 2 weeks ago but there were no passenger rides.

Thanks! I read your great report, so I am not getting my hopes up. I will say that I would rather be disappointed that it is not operating rather than being stuck in the NorthStar high above the ship.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

Thanks! I read your great report, so I am not getting my hopes up. I will say that I would rather be disappointed that it is not operating rather than being stuck in the NorthStar high above the ship.

If you did get stuck it would make for a great story and memories for later.  😆 

If you have time in Seattle before or after the cruise you can get a nice high view from the Space tower and/or the Great Wheel.  I hope they get the North Star finished for you to ride.

• Like 1