Celebration Sale

recruiter 28

HAL website is promoting a 50% discount on more than 500 cruises.  Requires non refundable deposit but buy the insurance to protect your deposit.  We haven't seen fares like this for the past 12 years!  Transatlantic 2023 Balconies at $799 pp.  Go shopping now!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm considering booking the TA on the Rotterdam for next April.

Verandah stateroom for $892 plus $125 taxes/port charges.

FOR TWO WEEKS!

I don't care about the amenities package, as I am not going to have a $1k bar bill.

I did the TA on Rotterdam last month, and I was blown away by the ship, the staff, the food and the entertainment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oceanwench said:

I'm considering booking the TA on the Rotterdam for next April.

Verandah stateroom for $892 plus $125 taxes/port charges.

FOR TWO WEEKS!

I don't care about the amenities package, as I am not going to have a $1k bar bill.

I did the TA on Rotterdam last month, and I was blown away by the ship, the staff, the food and the entertainment.

Sounds like a deal and on that class of ship even better.

I'm already booked on the Rotterdam TA for next April.  Just checked, and the HIA price is exactly the same.

The base price is less than half!

Is HIA available to add on to all sailings or is it one of those things that some sailings you can, some you cannot?  I remember seeing it available to add at $50/night. 

I may send my TA an email and ask if it's possible to cancel and rebook using this current fare, then add HIA later.  Total would be >$600 less than my current booking.

2 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

I'm already booked on the Rotterdam TA for next April.  Just checked, and the HIA price is exactly the same.

The base price is less than half!

Is HIA available to add on to all sailings or is it one of those things that some sailings you can, some you cannot?  I remember seeing it available to add at $50/night. 

I may send my TA an email and ask if it's possible to cancel and rebook using this current fare, then add HIA later.  Total would be >$600 less than my current booking.

Just a heads up. I don’t believe you can “add” have it all to a booking.  You either have to take the reservation with Have it All pricing or go without it.

If the savings is that much though - if Have it All really worth it for you?  You can easily use the savings to buy beverage cards or just pay for your drinks, etc.

Might be worth doing some math. 😉 

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy For Cats said:

I can add Have it All to our upcoming Zaandam cruises.  At $50 a day it’s not worth it to us.  

Waving hi! We are on the same cruise July 2. 

adding: during a sale where there was a minor price drop I was able to negotiate HIA add on for lower than the $50 a day.   Always do the math and always call, you might be surprised 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I was able to add Have It All to a Canadian booking and now on my South American Grand Voyage segment it is being offered as an add on at $50 per day.   

always do the math.

Good to hear 👍 

23 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

Waving hi! We are on the same cruise July 2. 

adding: during a sale where there was a minor price drop I was able to negotiate HIA add on for lower than the $50 a day.   Always do the math and always call, you might be surprised 

I hope that we meet each other!

On 5/30/2022 at 8:35 AM, Mary229 said:

I was able to add Have It All to a Canadian booking and now on my South American Grand Voyage segment it is being offered as an add on at $50 per day.   

always do the math.

On 5/30/2022 at 8:41 AM, Crazy For Cats said:

I can add Have it All to our upcoming Zaandam cruises.  At $50 a day it’s not worth it to us.  

Happy to say I stand corrected 😉. 👍   I just booked a cruise under the Celebration Sale and the price was very nice without Have it All (truly discounted).  When my booking appeared I could add Have it All for $50 per day.  And the cruise will be much cheaper doing that than if I had taken the Have it all cruise price.  Especially as a Solo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I wonder if one chooses the HIA package does the other passenger need also choose it.  My sis likes HIA but it doesn’t work for me. 

I took a look through the terms of the offer and didn’t see anything about everyone in the cabin needing to buy HIA.  That said since it includes beverage package I’d be surprised if one person could buy it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tennessee Titan said:

Unfortunately, we may be faced with the aiafares exceeding the cost of the cruise....

I think we may have met you on the Rotterdam Inaugural TA last October. My friend Marsha and I sat with you at the Downton Abbey tea...

2 hours ago, Tennessee Titan said:

Unfortunately, we may be faced with the aiafares exceeding the cost of the cruise....

Already happening. The airfare I was checking a few weeks ago has since gone up $400 pp.