Luggage tags

travellgirl

12 minutes ago, travellgirl said:

Hi.

Can anyone tell me where I can find our luggage tags to print out? 
We’re leaving on Thursday and can’t seem to find them

thanks so much. 

there is a link on the same page that you download your xpress pass from

7 minutes ago, travellgirl said:

On the  Celebrity app?

I downloaded our xpress pass and put it in my apple wallet, but am just not seeing the link to the luggage tags.  

on the website  celebirtycruises.com.  Login and pull up your booked cruises. Go to the cruise in question and its on the same page as the link for registering and downloading your documents.

Just wondering why would you bother to print and cut out luggage tags?  The porters at the dock will tag you bags with real luggage tags.  No extra cost. 

In either case suggest taping your room number to the side of your bags.  Duck tape works great.  Lots of paper tags get torn off.

• Like 1

No real need to print tags.  Just write your cabin # on a piece of paper.  Put it in a luggage tag holder.  Or just stick it onto your luggage with clear tape.  You can also wait and get tags at the dock.  Always, place contact info on your bag. I usually stick it inside an outside pocket.  Luggage tags can get lost.  Happened to me.  After all bags had been delivered, mine was missing.  Called guest services and was directed to misdirected bags. You would be amazed at all the  bags. Got my bag.  

On the page where you print your Express Pass is a "document" file you can open. Page thru until you get to the luggage tag page, usually the last couple of pages. Then you can print those luggage tags. 

I’m 12 days out and I don’t have edocs or luggage tags either. I called Celebrity on Friday and the agent wasn’t able to help. As others have said, you don’t really need them, they’ll tag your luggage at the port.

We are 27 days out from our cruise, 3 days ago the friend we are traveling with had his edocs show up on his account.  As a result I keep checking our account assuming we aren't far behind.  An hour ago I received an email from my TA reminding me to check-in (we did that), and print our luggage tags.   I hopefully logged into my Celebrity account, no edocs, no luggage tags yet.

I purchased the Celebrity luggage tags holders and am determined to actually use them!

Before pandemic, getting ready for a cruise was easy. On previous cruises, there was always timely info that was clear and easy to understand.  Call Celebrity. You got connected quickly and agents answered questions and were usually helpful.  For my upcoming cruise, the lack of timely info, instructions that are poorly written, missing info,  undesirable itinerary changes,  etc.  have been frustrating. Sadly, the Celebrity that I remember seems to be a vanishing memory.  

1 hour ago, rotoal said:

We are 27 days out from our cruise, 3 days ago the friend we are traveling with had his edocs show up on his account.  As a result I keep checking our account assuming we aren't far behind.  An hour ago I received an email from my TA reminding me to check-in (we did that), and print our luggage tags.   I hopefully logged into my Celebrity account, no edocs, no luggage tags yet.

I purchased the Celebrity luggage tags holders and am determined to actually use them!

Easiest way is to cut a piece of paper to fit and write your cabin number with a sharpie.  Not worth stressing overedocs or luggage tags.

As said before we give the website one try for printing edocs.  Then use booking copy along with ID, credit card (must be same card as used for any document info given to Celebrity) and passport.

No stress and hassle-free