Checking In

tulok

I have a quick question. If I have reservations numbers linked to my account, when I check in does it check in everyone? We are traveling with 4 other couples and we would like the same check in time.

Thanks

Hubby checked us both in, on same reservation number, and we got different times, mine 11:30 and his 12:00. He had to check us in serially in the app. Good luck with yours.

33 minutes ago, tulok said:

I have a quick question. If I have reservations numbers linked to my account, when I check in does it check in everyone? We are traveling with 4 other couples and we would like the same check in time.

Thanks

If you reservations are all linked I would simply all show up.at the same time.  That is what used to happen.  Today, who knows.  

You each need to provide check in details.  I have checked in multiple cabins but only when I was paying for everyone in my family.

You use the reservation number but must check in each person -  I do it individually and find it easiest for me to initially get the checkin time for all guests so they are the same and then go back and do each individually.

We have three reservations linked. I used the app to complete the check in for my family members. I was also able to select the boarding time for everyone so we have the same time and then they can go back and complete the rest of their check in when they are ready. 

I just did this for my family on Royal's app.  Even though you're on the same reservation, each person has to check in individually.  However, you can do the check-in for them all at once on the app.  I did that for my entire family.  I literally just went through one person at a time and we were all checked in within 15 min.