Celebrity Eclipse Restaurants

JKeenan70

Hi

We've booked the Eclipse for a New Zealand cruise starting on 20th Dec, when looking at the dining packages the only options showing are for Chefs Table, La Petit Chef at Qsine and the Sushi restaurant. Anyone any ideas why Murano or Tuscanne Grill are missing, also, there is no option to buy the multi night dining packages, am I missing something, thanks in advance

They will usually open up for booking around final payment date in the range of 90-120 days prior to cruises.   I checked my  August 21 cruise on Summit (no Murano)  and Tuscan is available for booking.   1st night at discounted prices are already sold out.

14 hours ago, JKeenan70 said:

Hi

We've booked the Eclipse for a New Zealand cruise starting on 20th Dec, when looking at the dining packages the only options showing are for Chefs Table, La Petit Chef at Qsine and the Sushi restaurant. Anyone any ideas why Murano or Tuscanne Grill are missing, also, there is no option to buy the multi night dining packages, am I missing something, thanks in advance

We are on the cruise after yours and all the usual dining packages are open for purchase, I suspect it is simply as others have said, the arrangements are different when you cruise over Xmas & New Year.

You should find there will be options to book for the 25th and the 31st, but they will be more expensive than usual and will feature a suitably festive menu.

For the rest of the nights they can usually sell out without needing to discount or offer the packages you might usually see.

19 hours ago, Mark_T said:

We are on the cruise after yours and all the usual dining packages are open for purchase, I suspect it is simply as others have said, the arrangements are different when you cruise over Xmas & New Year.

You should find there will be options to book for the 25th and the 31st, but they will be more expensive than usual and will feature a suitably festive menu.

For the rest of the nights they can usually sell out without needing to discount or offer the packages you might usually see.

Hi, the only options I see on the manage my reservation page are for Le Petit Chef, Qsine and the Chefs table, don't see anything for Murano or Tuscan Grill on any of the cruise dates, where you able to see Murano/Grill dates available.

1 minute ago, JKeenan70 said:

Hi, the only options I see on the manage my reservation page are for Le Petit Chef, Qsine and the Chefs table, don't see anything for Murano or Tuscan Grill on any of the cruise dates, where you able to see Murano/Grill dates available.

Yes, we have been able to make reservations in Murano & Tuscan, here is what we see right now and you'll see some of our bookings noted... (Prices in GBP)

856227665_Screenshot2022-06-02at09-22-59CruisePlanner-DiningDrinks.thumb.png.73e32e998a424d9faeb6f33d6e0307ae.png1847953961_Screenshot2022-06-02at09-23-41CruisePlanner-DiningDrinks.thumb.png.8c74c972feba1f588122738087f721c7.png

On 6/2/2022 at 9:25 AM, Mark_T said:

Yes, we have been able to make reservations in Murano & Tuscan, here is what we see right now and you'll see some of our bookings noted... (Prices in GBP)

856227665_Screenshot2022-06-02at09-22-59CruisePlanner-DiningDrinks.thumb.png.73e32e998a424d9faeb6f33d6e0307ae.png1847953961_Screenshot2022-06-02at09-23-41CruisePlanner-DiningDrinks.thumb.png.8c74c972feba1f588122738087f721c7.png

Thanks, will contact Celebrity as that's what I'm looking for, unsure of why it's not displaying online for me, cheers

1 hour ago, JKeenan70 said:

Thanks, will contact Celebrity as that's what I'm looking for, unsure of why it's not displaying online for me, cheers

Let us know what they say, but it isn't unusual on the Christmas/New Year cruises for these options to sell out quickly.

Our last cruise was on Solstice to New Zealand over the Christmas (2019) and New Year's holidays. Murano and Tuscan Grille were both available online to buy in advance of the cruise.  However the pricing was elevated for each night throughout the whole sailing. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve had a special menu with a very special high price to go with it (>$100 pp). 

I would say give it time and it will eventually appear on your Cruise Planner but you might not like what you see!

Edited by mahdnc

I am also on the Dec 20th cruising and do not see Murano or Tuscan Grille either.  I do see the option to buy a specialty restaurant OBC for $45.00.  does that mean that if you buy that you have the option to use it at any restaurant?  i did see that it said that if the restaurant charge was under $35.00 they would credit your account...but i would think you could buy the $45.00 OBC for Specialty dining and then use it for when and if Murano or Tuscan Grille opens up.