Help! Can’t select arrival time 30 days before sailing

Anyone able to select arrival time for RC Harmony of the Seas for July 3rd 2022? I was told arrival times would be available today (also got a reminder email) by one customer service agent and they are not. I’ve tried online, multiple browsers, in app, deleted and reinstalled the app, changed passwords, cleared history, every combination and permutation I can think of. Customer service has given 3 different answers ranging from “Show up at the port and hope they let you in” to “there must be a problem with your specific account” to “The port may not have confirmed entry times yet, keep checking back” to “The system is overloaded.” So to help determine if it’s our accounts or Royal’s system problem - has anyone been able to select an arrival time for that sailing? Much appreciated!  Been getting the run around and nobody seems to have the power to solve/escalate - knowing if other cruisers have access helps us when talking to customer service. 

3 minutes ago, ScubaCat42 said:

Anyone able to select arrival time for RC Harmony of the Seas for July 3rd 2022? I was told arrival times would be available today (also got a reminder email) by one customer service agent and they are not. I’ve tried online, multiple browsers, in app, deleted and reinstalled the app, changed passwords, cleared history, every combination and permutation I can think of. Customer service has given 3 different answers ranging from “Show up at the port and hope they let you in” to “there must be a problem with your specific account” to “The port may not have confirmed entry times yet, keep checking back” to “The system is overloaded.” So to help determine if it’s our accounts or Royal’s system problem - has anyone been able to select an arrival time for that sailing? Much appreciated!  Been getting the run around and nobody seems to have the power to solve/escalate - knowing if other cruisers have access helps us when talking to customer service. 

Sadly Royal IT is the worst!  You will probably just have to keep checking your app until it finally kicks in.

Today I did the online check in for our July 17th cruise and of cruise we couldn’t select a check in time either!!😡😡

I have a feeling it will magically be available tomorrow.  Since today is technically day 31, I bet they jumped the gun on the emails causing chaos today.  But, my hope is that we can check in tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jstuartys said:

I have a feeling it will magically be available tomorrow.  Since today is technically day 31, I bet they jumped the gun on the emails causing chaos today.  But, my hope is that we can check in tomorrow.

I bet you are right, but also keep in mind that today isn't over.  Being available "today" doesn't mean it'll be available this morning, especially when it comes to things like this.

When I tell someone that I'll get something to them on a certain date, I get a more than a little annoyed when hear from at 9:00 AM (or even noon) with "well, where is it?"

Not a New Issue, was few other's on Cruise Critic this week not able Select time on their Cruises at 28-30 Days. Though as said above 30 not 31, hopfully will work out. Check your Roll Call, other's have same issue on your Cruises?

Edited by ONECRUISER

I thought I remember seeing somewhere that even though the email tells you 30 days ahead, you can actually choose your check in time 45 days before.  Is that correct or am I not remembering that correctly?

• Like 1

It should be 45 days (it was for Harmony that I’m currently on).

Checked in for a 7/15 Indy cruise 45 days out but couldn’t choose arrival time or upload vax card. Just today, 42 days out, could choose arrival time VIA WEBSITE ONLY. App hasn’t let me do anything.

4 hours ago, slyster said:

I thought I remember seeing somewhere that even though the email tells you 30 days ahead, you can actually choose your check in time 45 days before.  Is that correct or am I not remembering that correctly?

We could check in at 45 days but could not select an arrival time. Just kept getting a message that said “we aren’t quite ready for you yet. Check back closer to you sail date”. Finally was able to get an arrival time at day 30. 

We are sailing on Harmony 7/17 and all along the app has said check-in was June 2.  After many tries, we were able to check-in, but not able to choose an arrival time.

I sent a DM to Royal Caribbean and was told they were working on the problem and would let me know when it was fixed as we should be able to do a complete check-in 45 days prior to the sailing.

Yesterday, I got a DM from Royal Caribbean telling me the problem was either already fixed or would be by the end of the day.  I tried several more times and finally about 10AM or so, I was able to choose my time .

This is the first time we haven't been able to go through the entire check-in procedure, but we are now all set.  I hope all are able to choose their arrival times now.