Recent Drink Menus?

poffles

Does anyone have any recent pictures of onboard drink menus (or know of a site that has posted recent menus)?  Just wondering how things are priced now especially seeing the increase in beverage packages and the offering of cruise only rates.  Mostly interested in beer, cocktails and premium type water but it would be good to see current pricing of anything for those without packages.

Oh and I've done plenty of searching already but so much of what can be found seems dated and sporadic, or so buried within a posting that it is proving impossible to pull it out.

Thanks ....!

Edited by poffles

• poffles changed the title to Recent Drink Menus?
1 hour ago, bama4cruisin said:

The menus are available on the app.  Even if your cruise is not loaded, just select one and then select Dining;  all bars and restaurants are available.

Duh ..  I didn't realize this.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, bama4cruisin said:

The menus are available on the app.  Even if your cruise is not loaded, just select one and then select Dining;  all bars and restaurants are available.

Great info thanks! I was looking for menus online as well.

Speaking of the "app" I can't get it to work, it just keeps coming up with the "accept", I scroll read the whole darn thing and it just still repeats the "accept" button, I've deleted it and downloaded again. HELP, we cruise in Sept.

15 minutes ago, silkismom said:

Speaking of the "app" I can't get it to work, it just keeps coming up with the "accept", I scroll read the whole darn thing and it just still repeats the "accept" button, I've deleted it and downloaded again. HELP, we cruise in Sept.

To try and see what you are seeing I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged in new and I did not get any accept prompt for anything.  My next cruise is not until November so maybe that makes a difference, hopefully others might have insight.  It even auto loaded my cruise into my profile for me without me doing anything.

11 minutes ago, poffles said:

To try and see what you are seeing I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged in new and I did not get any accept prompt for anything.  My next cruise is not until November so maybe that makes a difference, hopefully others might have insight.  It even auto loaded my cruise into my profile for me without me doing anything.

My next cruise isn't until January and May of 2023 and I can see my next cruise and all of the dining and bars with the menus

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

My next cruise isn't until January and May of 2023 and I can see my next cruise and all of the dining and bars with the menus

Sorry .. I think my response confused what I was saying.  I do see the menus on my Nov 2022 (Apex) cruise (now that I realize they are viewable in the app) so all good here.  I was referring to helping the poster with the 'accept' prompt.

Thanks ... the irony is I had looked at dining menus in the app all along but didn't clue in that Bars where there too with drink listing and pricing.

Edited by poffles
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, silkismom said:

What ship? 

On 6/5/2022 at 10:05 AM, poffles said:

Does anyone have any recent pictures of onboard drink menus (or know of a site that has posted recent menus)?  Just wondering how things are priced now especially seeing the increase in beverage packages and the offering of cruise only rates.  Mostly interested in beer, cocktails and premium type water but it would be good to see current pricing of anything for those without packages.

Oh and I've done plenty of searching already but so much of what can be found seems dated and sporadic, or so buried within a posting that it is proving impossible to pull it out.

Thanks ....!

I agree with you, finding a current drink price list for each drink vs drink packages is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. 

10 hours ago, mk960072 said:

I agree with you, finding a current drink price list for each drink vs drink packages is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. 

At least the app menus help but they are definitely lacking in what they list.  That said, this pretty much aligns with the limited drink menus found onboard.  Each bar has a small menu but they are pretty limited in what they have on them which I believe is intentional to minimize people wanting to try things they see ... reduce the power of suggestion 😉.

Edited by poffles

On 6/5/2022 at 2:18 PM, Dar & Bob said:

I have cruises in Nov and Jan (both M-class ships) and can't access either of them via the app.  

"We're working on the fun. Check back later..."