I hope this is not a stupid question.

Dolebludger

But we have been on only two Celebrity cruises. One was a music cruise and the other was 7 night Alaska — both in what is now called the Retreat. On neither of these cruises did we even look at the swimming pool(s). So my question is what Celebrity ships (if any) have separate Retreat pools?

Thanks, all. We are not ready to resume cruising just yet. Too many stories on this forum about people having to quarantine before flying home, or about having Covid as soon as they got home. But the day is coming when this problem reaches our comfort level. We are using this time to do a bit of needed research on cruise lines we have liked. This includes Celebrity suites. So I now know which ships have a retreat pool. We know that revolutionized ships have hot tubs. What we don’t know is which Celebrity ships have NOT been revolutionized, so we can know which do not have hot tubs or pools. Can someone provide us this information?

I certainly haven't seen a clue in Celebrity's marketing. They blur the differences and I have not recently seen a comprehensive list. We really should not have to look at every current and future deck plan of every ship. 

18 minutes ago, twodjs said:

I certainly haven't seen a clue in Celebrity's marketing. They blur the differences and I have not recently seen a comprehensive list. We really should not have to look at every current and future deck plan of every ship. 

But that might be the most reliable way in the long run.  

Their advertising and marketing can’t be relied on.  They frequently publish misleading and even erroneous information 

To see what I mean there’s currently a thread on confusing pictures that are distributed by Celebrity  showing features of one ship that are actually on a different ship

Edited by cruisestitch

The Edge class ships (Edge, Apex, Beyond, Ascent, were built with the Retreat.  

Here is the website about the Revolution of the older ships:  https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-revolution?cid=ps_mest_goog_rtlgnr_1702_dtak_albr_us_4966&&cid=ps_mest_goog_rtlgnr_1702_ship_albr_us_8029&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV7OFqFg-8sP66pFVDilb3rOQ9rNe8cBsOiL_7FPQbr5UgT2nrATGfAaAv-QEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Someone correct me, if I'm wrong, but I believe the Equinox is the one that didn't get the full revolution.

• Like 1

I have looked at deck plans on Celebrity ships, but am not certain that the plans show hot tubs. This is not a big deal to us. We find the regular pools and hot tubs on even lux lines like Regent to be too crowded for our enjoyment. And we have had good cruises and never went near them. It is just a minor feature I would like accurate info on before I book anything, so I’ll know what I am getting. We really liked our Celebrity suite experience — even more than some of our lux line cruises — and at a better price. 

1 hour ago, prmssk said:

The Edge class ships (Edge, Apex, Beyond, Ascent, were built with the Retreat.  

Here is the website about the Revolution of the older ships:  https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-revolution?cid=ps_mest_goog_rtlgnr_1702_dtak_albr_us_4966&&cid=ps_mest_goog_rtlgnr_1702_ship_albr_us_8029&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV7OFqFg-8sP66pFVDilb3rOQ9rNe8cBsOiL_7FPQbr5UgT2nrATGfAaAv-QEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Someone correct me, if I'm wrong, but I believe the Equinox is the one that didn't get the full revolution.

It looks like all the links on this post show the same “revolution” status, but the process seems to have stopped on all links over two years ago. If so, fine with me, as I just won’t pay quite as much for a cruise on a ship that hasn’t been refreshed.

41 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

It looks like all the links on this post show the same “revolution” status, but the process seems to have stopped on all links over two years ago. If so, fine with me, as I just won’t pay quite as much for a cruise on a ship that hasn’t been refreshed.

Yes, the five remaining ships that show "coming soon" have not been revolutionized yet.  They were all on the schedule when COVID hit.  I have not seen any timeline to restart the revolution process.  If you want a ship that has all the Retreat features, you can ignore those five.