How do I find my FCC balance etc once I have signed into my account

cruise101

Good afternoon:

I would like to access details of my FCC - when they were created, what was used and what is the balance left.

I tried to search the X website but was unable to locate how I could access this info.

Thanks in advance for your responses. Your assistance is much appreciated.

You would need to call them.  Probably more than once depending on how complicated your situation.

I have never seen my account information available on line and resorted to writing down the details as FCCs were issued and used using paper and pencil.  

Each time a FCC was issued I recorded the details.  Similar to keeping track of a checking account IMO.

15 hours ago, cruise101 said:

Good afternoon:

I would like to access details of my FCC - when they were created, what was used and what is the balance left.

I tried to search the X website but was unable to locate how I could access this info.

Thanks in advance for your responses. Your assistance is much appreciated.

You may very well have received an email with your FCC information on it.  Still something of a pain, but it's there.

The detailed information on OBC's can only be looked up by an Agent or Celbrity.   On the other hand you can go into Cruise Planner and the amount NR OBC will be shown top right line.   There is a button next to that for Order History which will show you line by line of anything you have spent for Specialty Dining, Excursions etc.

Agent Refundable OBC are not shown or applied until first or second day of cruise.

My agent actually breaks it down in the comment section of the agencies invoice.     I keep track of it myself on a spreadsheet from time of booking through application of things like Price Reductions and Stockholders Credit.   It has always matched.

On 6/7/2022 at 7:08 AM, TeeRick said:

It is frustrating nonsense that Celebrity does not list our FCC's in our online accounts.  

I agree.  Princess shows all open FCC’s on line with the expiration date.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:08 AM, TeeRick said:

It is frustrating nonsense that Celebrity does not list our FCC's in our online accounts.  

Windstar also does not report FCCs online. My digital FCC certificates arrived via email today. I guess I'll print and hold onto them like bearer bonds.

On 6/7/2022 at 8:08 AM, TeeRick said:

Yes it is. Especially when my  TA refused to obtain my latest FCC numbers for me. In the past, she had forwarded the FCC numbers to me once she’d received them. This time I was told to contact Celebrity myself. Three hours and four different reps later, I had my certificate numbers. (Needless to say, I’m looking for a new TA!) All of us - including Celebrity reps and TAs) would save so much time if Celebrity would simply post our FCC numbers on our accounts.

• Thanks 1