Carnival Pride - Booster shot now a requirement?

jameslee

I didn't realize booster shot was a requirement, when  I booked I was already fully vacinated. I know for people who are vaccinated the test needs to be 14 days prior before cruise line will accept it, but if I do a booster shot is there the same requirement? My trip is on the 19th and I won't be able to get boosted until the 11th if it is required 

If you are sailing in Europe on Pride, the following info applies:  

The following voyages require fully vaccinated guests who are more than 6 months past the last dose of their initial vaccine series to be boosted in order to sail.

• Carnival Pride® and Carnival Celebration Europe – All 2022 departures
  • (This info is from the Carnival website)

2 hours ago, katiel53 said:

The following voyages require fully vaccinated guests who are more than 6 months past the last dose of their initial vaccine series to be boosted in order to sail.

Pretty sure this also includes the TA back to Tampa in October

1 minute ago, pogoism9 said:

Pretty sure this also includes the TA back to Tampa in October

It may include the TA.  I didn't notice info on that, but I didn't read past what I posted.

3 minutes ago, katiel53 said:

It may include the TA.  I didn't notice info on that, but I didn't read past what I posted.

Just double checked. I got an email about booster being required (i'm on the TA back to Tampa)

image.thumb.png.cb2759e24281c8534465b2ae0c8b709b.png

22 minutes ago, katiel53 said:

We are on the TA in October.  I read the language as including the TA. It is a departure in Europe so it appeared to me it would require a booster. But, checked with Carnival and our booking agent and they confirmed. Could change and maybe they has the wrong info, but I am treating it as required until they clarify otherwise. 

For us it doesn’t matter since we are doing the B2B staring in Rome and we are both actually double boosted.  But, one of our traveling friends isn’t and will need the booster to get on in Rome. 

Richard

2 hours ago, katiel53 said:

The booster, as stated above, is also required on the Celebration TA from Southampton in November.  All 2022 departures.

1 hour ago, jameslee said:

Thanks I just got boosted. So I also heard if you get boosted you can get tested a 3 days before. Since the trip is on Sunday June 19 that means we can get tested on June 16 2022?

Yes, exactly!