When is NCL chat available

ontheweb

4 minutes ago, complawyer said:

there is nothing really that i would care to discuss with this imaginary person.

your questions, could probably be answered by any number of people on this site

And there's a substantially higher probability that an answer given here will be correct .😉

• Haha 2

Well, after two and a half hours, it got down to #2, then said "no agents available."  C'est la vie.

UPDATE -- I tried again, and it quickly went through a bunch of folks and got me to a representative in about 10 minutes.

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

I don't know what's going on today, but trying to get a service rep is really frustrating.  I waited on hold for an hour. Which I had to hang up because I had an incoming call I needed to take.   I also tried the chat option and I had the same result as the OP - no one available.  

I'm now on hold again....I am just picturing an empty office  LOL

1 hour ago, njhorseman said:

And there's a substantially higher probability that an answer given here will be correct .😉

I had 2 questions, and maybe one of them could be answered here as well as there, but no way on the other one.

The one that could possibly be answered either place is when is the first Prima cruise now scheduled. (We are booked for the summer of 2023 and would love to start reading reviews.)

The other that there is now way anyone hear could answer is how many lattitude points DW and I have. In addition to that booked Prima cruise, we had 2 other NCL cruises a Bermuda cruise from NYC and a Western Mediterranean that for some reason I remember we were given extra points. Care to answer that?

8 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

I had 2 questions, and maybe one of them could be answered here as well as there, but no way on the other one.

The one that could possibly be answered either place is when is the first Prima cruise now scheduled. (We are booked for the summer of 2023 and would love to start reading reviews.)

The other that there is now way anyone hear could answer is how many lattitude points DW and I have. In addition to that booked Prima cruise, we had 2 other NCL cruises a Bermuda cruise from NYC and a Western Mediterranean that for some reason I remember we were given extra points. Care to answer that?

Both answers are readily obtainable on ncl.com.

Just look up Prima cruises as if you were trying to do a booking ( one note...it's possible the first cruise or two could be sold out and don't appear on the website)

For your Latitudes points sign into your account.

Edited by njhorseman

ontheweb. while i think your 2nd question was answered (look up your account on the website), in the alternative, if you can remember the cruises you have taken, and the amount of days, it's really simple. you get 1 point per night per cruise (7 night cruise, 7 points) 2 points for suite or haven (club balcony is not a suite for points purposes)  7nights in a suite, 14 points.  a few years back, you got an additional point if you booked 9 months or earlier in advance. unfortunately, those days have ridden into the sunset, never to be seen or heard from again.