Indy 3 Day - Unlimited Dining Experience 🐷

54 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

I LOVE Indy, but I have to admit I am looking forward to the Allure doing the 3/4 days runs. It will be nice to have an Oasis class on weekend trips.

Big time on those 3/4's starting next Fall... BIG TIME !

Tom

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I LOVE Indy, but I have to admit I am looking forward to the Allure doing the 3/4 days runs. It will be nice to have an Oasis class on weekend trips.

New reason for me to be jealous of only cruising in the summers due to my wife being a teacher (we spend holiday breaks with family and have other reasons why times like Xmas break don't work for us). It used to mostly just be the lower fares.

That said, my wife has a new position at her school that makes missing a few days here and there less of an issue and she does have a ton of paid vacation days saved up. Hrmm....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

New reason for me to be jealous of only cruising in the summers due to my wife being a teacher (we spend holiday breaks with family and have other reasons why times like Xmas break don't work for us). It used to mostly just be the lower fares.

That said, my wife has a new position at her school that makes missing a few days here and there less of an issue and she does have a ton of paid vacation days saved up. Hrmm....

I used to live in Winter Springs. 

We did weekenders on Monarch a lot and never used any vacation time. Snuck out at lunch on Friday and I was back at my office by 8:30 Monday morning 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Nice, hope you can take advantage. 

I am really lucky, I am able to take the three day sailings and not use any paid time off. I love the 3 day sailings.

17 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Nice, hope you can take advantage. 

I am really lucky, I am able to take the three day sailings and not use any paid time off. I love the 3 day sailings.

I've only been on one cruise less than 7-nights ever, and it was when we were sitting on 76 points and wanted to get to Diamond before our next bigger cruise so we found the cheapest 4-nighter out of PC and got an inside cabin, lol.

Doing Indy next month but made it a B2B so it could be longer and we love Cococay.

All that said, I'd certainly consider the shorter ones on Allure if it means a few more nights at sea while waiting for Wonder next June.

Edited by OCSC Mike

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I used to live in Winter Springs. 

We did weekenders on Monarch a lot and never used any vacation time. Snuck out at lunch on Friday and I was back at my office by 8:30 Monday morning 

I looked at possibly booking this weekend trip a few weeks ago but it was sold out

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Looks like I have a pre lunch detour😉

Screenshot_20220615-161127_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b7bdb93cc21c8bf7acdd70d61ce6dc99.jpg

Deck 13 might be nice

That would be cool !

We had one we were watching from the top deck prior to sail away several years ago (when they weren't as "common") and it was scrubbed with just a few seconds remaining.

Tom

9 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

That would be cool !

We had one we were watching from the top deck prior to sail away several years ago (when they weren't as "common") and it was scrubbed with just a few seconds remaining.

Tom

Weather is promising

556079559_Screenshot_20220615-165737_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.14dadb216872b49bf1b109e999716027.jpg

I dare not ever get this package. They would have to get me off with a fork lift! When we went to Disney World and my husband decided we should pay for that expensive unlimited photo package, I forced him to jump in front of every camera that we could find and with every Disney character for those five days to maximize the value  🤸‍♀️😭

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Haha 5

On 6/10/2022 at 7:51 PM, indy212 said:

With UDP I usually order Takeout at Izumi as soon as they open. Usually takes about 45 mins. Snack on the balcony if I have one. Then go to dinner.

THIS is genius, relax on the balcony while everyone fights their way at Windjammer 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Johnny Rocket's is good as a lunch option.  Food was served very hot which can be unusual in some of the venues.  Enjoyed their onion rings and chili dogs.  Looking forward to the report!

Unfortunately it often doesn't open till 2pm

Will verify the hours when on the ship

22 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Has that always been the case, or have they modified the hours?

Tom

Seems like that's the norm. I recall Laura mentioning it when she had UDP on Mariner in 2019

• Thanks 1