Baggage Valet to Airport

52 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Any idea how much the fee is?  Specifically for PC > MCO if that makes a difference.

No RCI luggage valet has been offered since before covid. At that time it was comp (if the carrier you were flying on participated and the flight time you had chosen was conducive to that) if staying in a suite or $25 I believe if not.

Seattle has it's own unique service.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ashland said:

No RCI luggage valet has been offered since before covid. At that time it was comp (if the carrier you were flying on participated and the flight time you had chosen was conducive to that) if staying in a suite or $25 I believe if not.

Seattle has it's own unique service.

OP says they just got back from Seattle and was able to use it.

9 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

OP says they just got back from Seattle and was able to use it.

The Port of Seattle operates that service, not Royal. It is complimentary to all. You still have to pay the bag fee charged by your airline.  

Just got of the Quantum of the Seas, and although I cannot directly answer your question,  I will give you a heads up if it is available.  They no longer publicize the luggage valet service.  Luckily,  I asked the diamond lounge concierge on day 5 about the service.  She gave me a form and got it handled  but had I not asked  I would have missed out on it.

Quantum is still sailing from Seattle?  If so, it was the Seattle port/SEA-Tac that provided

the service free of charge.  

We used this service in May....FANTASTIC!!!!  I completed the info on the Port Valet

website several weeks before the cruise, received a confirmation within days, On board,

guest services completed their paperwork...room attendant had the info (luggage taps

and flight check-in were complete) in our stateroom last night of cruise.

All we did was pack, attach luggage tag, place checked luggage outside our door before 10 p.m.

...picked up our luggage at airport destination (Cincinnati).  

Delta's $30 per bag fee was added to our final invoice from Royal Caribbean.

5 hours ago, gdwest said:

Quantum is still sailing from Seattle?  If so, it was the Seattle port/SEA-Tac that provided

the service free of charge.  

We used this service in May....FANTASTIC!!!!  I completed the info on the Port Valet

website several weeks before the cruise, received a confirmation within days, On board,

guest services completed their paperwork...room attendant had the info (luggage taps

and flight check-in were complete) in our stateroom last night of cruise.

All we did was pack, attach luggage tag, place checked luggage outside our door before 10 p.m.

...picked up our luggage at airport destination (Cincinnati).  

Delta's $30 per bag fee was added to our final invoice from Royal Caribbean.

That is good to know in the future.  Royal,  in the past,  always passes out a firm to fill out and advertised it (they used to charge for it). I was unaware it could be done the way you described here.  Thanks for the heads up!