Tea bag brands on Princess cruise to Alaska?

cattywompus

Hi all,
I'm a dedicated tea drinker and I'll cope without good loose-leaf tea and my kettle on our trip next month (I can't assume I will be able to snag one of the mythical "in storage" kettles that might exist).  If you know what brand the teabags were in the buffet/other locations, would you please share it?  I need to decide if I'll pack my own.

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, donswife said:

There are also several varieties of a more upscale brand of tea in the International Cafe, available for purchase (or included in drinks or coffee packages).

The International Cafe has very good tea, usually Mighty Leaf out of North America.

• Thanks 1

In the past they have had different flavors of Twinnings, Bigalow, Lipton, some herb teas for no charge in the buffet and DRs. Half dozen or so Mighty Leaf selections at the IC. Today they could have all or some of these selections. If you are particular about your brand of tea suggest you carry a supply just in case.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this.  We do have the drinks package.  Tea, though, is easy enough to pack (especially decaf black tea, which places rarely have but it's what I have to drink in the evenings).  

I'll mention this to my mom, too, since she's sailing with us and would rather not settle for Lipton if at all possible.

• Like 1

The Majestic had Twinings green and breakfast tea in February in the buffet. There are hundreds of excellent bagged teas you can bring yourself. I bring bagged coffee on cruises with the spouted coffee syrup, since even Folgers in a tea bag is better than that gunk. 

On 6/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, generichandle said:

I don't know. I actually think Bigelow's Earl Grey is reasonably good. Best tea I found on any ship was Mighty Leaf Cinnamon on (bite my tongue) Celebrity.

I'm an Earl Grey drinker and usually bring my own Twinings.  In the buffet, very often I could only find the Earl Grey decaf.  Fine for my 3-4th cup but it just won't do on my 1st or 2nd.  I started bringing my own b bags to breakfast.

On 6/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, generichandle said:

Mighty Leaf Cinnamon

Had 1 cup Mighty Leaf Cinnamon before I discovered ML Vanilla.  My favorite. Had a pot of Bigelow Orange & Spice with every meal in MDR.  Found all 3 quite good