Flying home from Vancouver same day as disembarkation Arrivecan

cal56girl

Sorry, if this has been answered.

Our cruise terminates in Vancouver, and we are flying home the same day. What do I enter as my address on the page that says Destination in Canada?

the airport, the cruise terminal? I’m confused! 
Thanks

When I was on the Grand Princess last month, Princess provided a sheet with instructions for filling out ArriveCan.  For those without a hotel or home address in Canada, they said to use Ship's name and cabin number, followed by Vancouver, BC  V6C 3E1.

6 minutes ago, memoak said:

Why would you need ArriveCAN to LEAVE Canada ?

OP needs ArriveCan to enter Canada via the ship. The App asks where you'll be staying and OP leaves the same day as arriving Vancouver so OP doesn't know how to answer that question since they're leaving the same day.

OP: For our June 11 Royal Princess arrival into Canada, leaving the same day, Princess told us to use the address of Canada Place, the cruise terminal. So, no worries, whatever address you're told to use should be just fine.

2 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

OP needs ArriveCan to enter Canada via the ship. The App asks where you'll be staying and OP leaves the same day as arriving Vancouver so OP doesn't know how to answer that question since they're leaving the same day.

OP: For our June 11 Royal Princess arrival into Canada, leaving the same day, Princess told us to use the address of Canada Place, the cruise terminal. So, no worries, whatever address you're told to use should be just fine.

Thank you. 
I wish this was easier!🤪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cal56girl said:

Thank you. 
I wish this was easier!🤪

We found that all the worry was unnecessary, afterwards. It was not really hard, you just had to get it done. All Princess wanted was your ArriveCan code. They provided it to the Canadians and that's the last we heard of it.

Hey at least you don't have to test to fly back to the US any more. We were on one of the last flights that had to do so.

1 hour ago, beg3yrs said:

We found that all the worry was unnecessary, afterwards. It was not really hard, you just had to get it done. All Princess wanted was your ArriveCan code. They provided it to the Canadians and that's the last we heard of it.

Hey at least you don't have to test to fly back to the US any more. We were on one of the last flights that had to do so.

Yes, that has been a blessing for this trip. Because we are planners, we had already ordered the 6 pack of tests in case of any problems. Now we have plenty of extras! Last September, so many rules were changed for our cruise leading up to it(masks on board, tests only 2 days before) that we like having something work back into out favor!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beg3yrs said:

As I've mentioned in another thread I usually have no problem filling out and submitting the ArriveCan.  I'm Canadian and have done it quite a few times.  But I absolutely cannot figure out what they want for my northbound cruise to Whittier when I am not going to be re-entering Canada at all after embarkation.  Anyone know?  I hate feeling this stupid.  Sigh.

40 minutes ago, Tiggerontheseas said:

As I've mentioned in another thread I usually have no problem filling out and submitting the ArriveCan.  I'm Canadian and have done it quite a few times.  But I absolutely cannot figure out what they want for my northbound cruise to Whittier when I am not going to be re-entering Canada at all after embarkation.  Anyone know?  I hate feeling this stupid.  Sigh.

You are not flying from ANC back to Canada?

52 minutes ago, Tiggerontheseas said:

A week later after a land tour, but I thought that I'd need to submit that trip separately as an entering Canada by air submission within 3 days of flying home.  No?

Sounds right to me.

43 minutes ago, caribill said:

Sounds right to me.

Then I still don't know what to put for the cruise. Oh, well.  All of our traveller's information is already saved in the app so if worse comes to worst I’ll be that annoying person figuring it out at the port.  😆 

Update, they ask for it at the port. On the second day of the cruise, they left paperwork  on how to fill it out…this should have been in the email sent before embarkation in my opinion! We had to give our room steward a visual check and the QR code which was promptly written down on a form. 

Edited by cal56girl
Typos