FCC Not Allowed

Oceangoer2

Has anyone received the message "Your selected sailing date is not eligible for certificate redemption" when trying to redeem your FCC?  A certificate was assigned to me by a GCS rep some weeks ago, but apparently it's an incorrect number.  I try occasionally to see if it will be applied to our next cruise and each time that message comes up.  My CVP has sent my request for information to her supervisor twice.  No response from Celebrity.  This has been ongoing since April.  I'm sure someone in the X offices is aware why this isn't being allowed or if incorrect, why the cert. # hasn't been changed.  Perhaps a systems glitch?   And yes...I've asked, asked, and re-asked my CVP, Engagement Centre, Captains Club...sent emails and phone calls leaving a message.  Just received an email from CVP that  request has been 'forwarded to supervisor' ....again.

Edited by Oceangoer2

I got that msg once when I lifted/shifted an Oct 2020 cruise after that one had been booked using money transferred from an earlier cruise before the pandemic. The system denied it at first because it was showing the funds to be L/S as being from that first one, not the Oct one that the money was transferred to.  They had to go in and manually adjust the date of the money. Not sure if this could affect an FCC, though (ours was a direct transfer).

2 hours ago, mayleeman said:

I got that msg once when I lifted/shifted an Oct 2020 cruise after that one had been booked using money transferred from an earlier cruise before the pandemic. The system denied it at first because it was showing the funds to be L/S as being from that first one, not the Oct one that the money was transferred to.  They had to go in and manually adjust the date of the money. Not sure if this could affect an FCC, though (ours was a direct transfer).

Yes...that seems to be the issue here...it's originally from one of the cancelled covid cruises and I and apparently Celebrity can't follow the $$...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Thank you for the address but when inputted it comes up 'not recognized'?

The address as written is bad, no email address has two @‘s in it.

On 6/23/2022 at 3:52 PM, Mark_K said:

The address as written is bad, no email address has two @‘s in it.

Reached the President's office using another email address provided by a poster some time ago.  Action within the hour, credits applied.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1